Author Topic: tenting on the ole camp ground  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Cyrille

• Top Active Citizen
  • "To sing, to laugh, to dream, cock my hat, or gun"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
tenting on the ole camp ground
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
Tenttoe & Keymo Savvey had ridden a hard trail since sunup, now it was getting on toward twilight when they decided to camp for the night. After their tent was up and supper finished both men fell fast asleep.
  Some hours later, Tenttoe wakes Keymo Savvy and askes "Keymo Savvay, look at the sky, what you see?"
  Keymo replies," I see a million or so stars."
"What that tell you?"
"It tells me, that astronomically speaking there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets."
"What else?'
"Astrologically speaking it tells me that Saturn and Leo are in conjunction with each other. Timewise it tells me that it is quarter past four and that the sun will be up in about an hour. Metorologically it tells me that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow and  lastly you du-- bunny it tells me that the Lord is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant in the overall scheme of things. What's it tell you Tenttoe?"
 "It tell me you dumber than buffalo chips---- Someone stole our tent!" ::)
CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com