CAS TOPICS > Bird Cage Theatre ( Videos )

45 Colt vs. Bone

(1/1)

Rube Burrows:

Dave T:
Would have been more interesting and relevant had he shot the bone with a handgun instead of a rifle.  And for me it would be best if the 45 Colt ammunition was loaded with black powder.  (smile)

Dave

Rube Burrows:

--- Quote from: Dave T on April 28, 2023, 10:36:40 AM ---Would have been more interesting and relevant had he shot the bone with a handgun instead of a rifle.  And for me it would be best if the 45 Colt ammunition was loaded with black powder.  (smile)

Dave

--- End quote ---

I am sure people were shot with rifles too  ;D

Black powder could have been fun for sure.

Advertising:

Dave T:
I think you missed my point.  No rifles were chambered for the 45 Colt cartridge in the 19th Century.  Rifles chambered for the original 45 Colt cartridge didn't come on the scene until Cowboy Action Shooting became a thing.

And CAS types probably shouldn't be shooting cows!  LOL

Dave

Rube Burrows:

--- Quote from: Dave T on April 29, 2023, 12:06:32 PM ---I think you missed my point.  No rifles were chambered for the 45 Colt cartridge in the 19th Century.  Rifles chambered for the original 45 Colt cartridge didn't come on the scene until Cowboy Action Shooting became a thing.

And CAS types probably shouldn't be shooting cows!  LOL

Dave

--- End quote ---

Yep, I missed the point.  ;D
Oh well, it was just something I found while filming the another video in the pasture. Saw the leg bone and thought it would be fun to see what it would do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version