Author Topic: It's September, don't Fall all over yourself getting to the Coffee, Tea and Grub  (Read 43268 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
We had Lasagna, Garlic Bread, and Salad for Supper on the Patio. It was good, but I did not have any Beer to wash it down. I am not a wine drinker, so I had Iced tea.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready. Enjoy! The Cawffee is strong and Hot, Cowboy Cawffee.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
No clue for Supper yet. We got a sprinkle this morning, just enough to wet the Patio.

Advertising

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Manicotti and meatballs with a salad and garlic toast for supper tonight, and............I didn't have to cook! ::) ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
I'll start the pots ;)

55 and still dark here. 39 years ago Miss Susie and I got married on this date, surprised she's put up with me this long ::) ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 109
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

I have tomorrow off 'cuz I verked Sunday.
'Tis 52 and fog. "Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the middle 70s. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
The end of Summer was very nice.  The temps remained in the 80’s until it got dark enough to bring the felines in.  Corn, beer and brats were supplemented with tater salad.  Evening on the patio was enjoyed by all.

Waiting now for our garden center of choice (they carry the Milorganite fertilizer from Milwaukee that feeds our lawn) to come out and give us an estimate on some tree trimming.  Some of our trees have gotten a little too tall for us to do it ourselves.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I fixed some sausage biscuits for Breakfast, along with some Cawffee and Orange juice. I feel a nap coming on.

Offline Dan Gerous

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
75 ans cloudy, here. It's humid enough that you can grab a handful of air and S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E the moisture out! Just three more days and I'm off to NE Iowa to stand in a trout stream waving a stick and hoping for a really stupid Trout!
All growed up and still playin' Cowboy!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I didn't know that they had trout in Iowa. Moose is out with the girls tonight and won't be home till late. I visited Taco Bell a few minutes ago and got me some Supper, Now I am going to eat and take another nap, when I get finished eating.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 423
"SHE" is taking a Ra Ra trip to DAYTONA with her girl chums tomorrow - Sunday
that leaves me to my own , devices ....   ;)

I see Red Lobster in my tomorrow evening repast  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The Taco Bell was not too bad. I've got some leftover sausage biscuits from Breakfast for tomorrow morning. No clue for Lunch or Supper tomorrow.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
There are trout in WI. Not too far from here is one called Silver Creek. According to family legend, my wife's ancestors stocked it.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Mornin Y'all,I'll bank the fire and have everything ready for breakfast.I had to catch up on a weeks worth of posts,not getting notafied again... >:(
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 423
Plumbing & internet check ....  made the rounds , all is well 

gonna try for a few more zzzzzzzzzzzzz
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready. Enjoy!  Moose did not get home till after 10 pm last night. I am sure that she will be sleepy today. I need plenty of strong Cawffee this morning.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Off verk today. Working on the shed.
'Tis 51 and overcast. High of 76.

Slim

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I am on my third cup of Cawffee, and still not awake yet. Moose is moving slow as well. I am sure she is glad today is Friday. She will take advantage of Saturday morning sleeping in.  You really can't that it is Fall around here. The temps are still warm.

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Got the estimate on the tree trimming, and it turned out to be about 1/3 what I thought it would be!  While he was here the guy (who turns out to be the owner of the garden center, and does the Saturday radio show my wife listens to) looked over the rest of the foliage and said everything is in good shape!  Guess we’ve been doin’ ok for the 9 years we’ve been in the house!

Planning on grilled steaks, baked taters and sautéed mushrooms and onions for dinner tonight.  Another patio evening planned.

Tomorrow the plan is to head South to Genoa (one of the two towns vying for the title of Oldest Town in Nevada) for the annual Candy Dance.  Lots of craft booths and a slather of other booths selling a mess of homemade candies!  (I get out of cooking again!)

TLD  I think there is an internet virus out there.  I’ve started having nap attacks all of a sudden!!!
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Could be, been nappin' in my chair, been doin' that a week or so, can't lay down, my hietal heria I've put up with for 25 years went ballistic about a week ago, tryin' to get into a GI Doc, went to the ER about 4:30 am, got some more drugs, they said it seems real bad and I most likely will have to have it fixed, they never did any other time cause they wern't working right in that area. ::)

Cancled my event Sunday and going to cancel the one in 3 weeks, so I'm done for the year.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com