Author Topic: Delmonico's Un-Sense-a-tiv-itty trainin' class  (Read 44340 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Delmonico's Un-Sense-a-tiv-itty trainin' class
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2008, 11:00:39 AM »
OT, I'm gonna be waitin' for the Eagle to fly next week. I'll be gettin' my first retirement check next Friday.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »
Always wait for the bastard ta fly close so I kin grab ‘im by the throat ‘n choke some the money he swiped from me back inta my accounts.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
You do know that the Eagle is an endangered species.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #83 on: Today at 09:06:20 PM »

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »
That's cause them pollytishins keep stranglin im fer all he's werth!  :o
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »
The stress of it all made 'im bald.
     Not Tex, the bird ::)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »
just cause the comb the feathers over the top of they heads doesn't mean they is bald.....
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2008, 12:16:30 AM »
Leo, I'm not bald, just follically challenged.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »
just cause the comb the feathers over the top of they heads doesn't mean they is bald.....

Donald Trump is the eagle?

Leo, I'm not bald, just follically challenged.

Sorry Tex, ya just mentioned it so many times.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
I usually wear a cap or a Western hat most of the time, especially when I'm outside.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »
I usually wear a cap or a Western hat most of the time, especially when I'm outside.

But not when he's sleepin'. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2008, 06:35:57 PM »
Don't know how I got to keep a full head of hair. Most of them on Dad's side were gone up the middle by the time they were my age. Must be Mom's side hangin' in there. our seccond oldest( mine) was gone pretty much up top and he's 38. Just shaves the whole thing now, our youngest( mine) still has a pretty full batch up there yet. Of course, all I've got up here is really gray..................Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2008, 07:28:42 PM »
Grey in mine is gettin' worse, lady ant the grocery store gave me the Sr. Discount last night, didn't ask, she just did it, saved me $6, so I didn't hollor and said to wait 3 years.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »
 :D  We was just talkin 'bout this yesrterday round here.
     22 year old comes out a the bathroom and says "Mom, you gave me a bad haircut".  Well Lil don't give no bad haircuts so we had a look.  Guys got a serious widows peak goin an a friar tuck deal on the top.  Tolt him about ma friend in school who perty much lost it all over night at 16.  This did not lift his spirits much, but I ain't in the habbit a strokin' egos. 
     Mine 'll go someday, but I'm glad it waited at least this long.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »
well mine is gettin a spot back there on top in the back, got it sunburned once this summer, first time,  I figured one of these days it'd happen, Granddaddy was smooth all on the top,  Dad had this spot in the back before he passed away,  doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would at one time,   it's been gray for a while,  I can remember when I was about 16, it was entirely black and thick as could be, ma barber found a (one) gray hair, it's took a long time to get all gray.

one of the things that's bothered me more the last few years is the way it combs,  up until aobut 2 or 3 years ago it layed just where I combed it, the last coupla years it don't want to be combed, have to force it to control it. talked to the barber about it, says it happens about the late 50's to most guys,  hair starts to dry out and it don't remember where it was combed,  oh well,  I got plenty of hats I guess.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »
My part went from the side as a kid to the middle fer several years, an now back on the side again.  Weren't no fashion choices on my part (oh damn, a pun) it just happened that way.  I just get it wet now and see what happens.  If it aint Alfalfa from the Little Rascals, I'm good ta go.

Leo 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2008, 06:14:04 AM »
I just part my hair with a wet washcloth.

Offline El Peludo

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »
How did you guys get from "un-sens-itivitee" to hair loss?  Now that is a subject I know something about - NOT.  ;D ;D  I just measured my chin whiskers; they're eight inches long, or there abouts, and my head hair is hangin' down between my shoulder blades.  I am a bit thin on top, though; my scalp is suntanned - but I ain't "bald".  This situation runs in my family.  Now, color is another thing.  If I put on a cap to cover my darker head hair, I can pass for Santy Clause.  Only got's a leeeetle bit of dark left in my 'stache.  Hair is one fo my "long suits"; I have more hair on my body than a lot of fellers have on their head.   ::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »
Lil's oldest is like that.  He's a sasquatch.  More hair under his armpits than I got on ma chest, an I got alot there.  Sometimes I'm UN-SENSE-A-TIVE an tease him 'bout it.

There, I tied it all back tagether ;D

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »
I always seem to be able to grow hair everywhere but my head.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »
How did you guys get from "un-sens-itivitee" to hair loss? 

Sumbody cut fart ‘n the thread took off with it…..

My hair is gettin’ gotten ta be a pain. I don’t find a good reason ta cut it off by the spring, it’s comin’ off anyway ‘n I ain’t gonna grow it back like this again. Damn near set the mess on fire this mornin’ lightin’ a cigarette.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com