Author Topic: Cowboy  (Read 5280 times)

Offline Quick Fire

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Cowboy
« on: November 05, 2005, 11:18:57 AM »
My hat is black beaver, I wear it with pride and if you don't like it please stand aside. My shirt is blue denim and so are my jeans and you can be sure they're double stitched at the seams. My boots are black leather,they're made of bullhide, they ain't made for walking but rather to ride. And if you ain't figured out by now what I do, my God mister you ain't got a clue. For a cowboy I am and a cowboy I''ll stay right to the end of my last earthly day.

QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

Foothills

Re: Cowboy
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 11:46:50 PM »
My hat is black beaver, I wear it with pride and if you don't like it please stand aside. My shirt is blue denim and so are my jeans and you can be sure they're double stitched at the seams. My boots are black leather,they're made of bullhide, they ain't made for walking but rather to ride. And if you ain't figured out by now what I do, my God mister you ain't got a clue. For a cowboy I am and a cowboy I''ll stay right to the end of my last earthly day.

Howdy......
AMEN BROTHER!

Vern / Foothills...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com