Author Topic: New member need help with ncows  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Jakeleg

• Citizen
  • SASS #: 109800
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
New member need help with ncows
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:40:15 AM »
Hello everyone new member here at cas. I have learned at lot from this forum by just lurking.I am a SASS member and I have signed up and Sent my dues via PayPal to NCOWS but I haven’t heard a word or got verification that I joined. I tried calling the number on there website several times.Does anyone know who I need to contact and thanks,lots of great info you guys share much appreciated

Offline Tascosa Joe

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 2770
  • NCOWS #: L-168
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: New member need help with ncows
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 08:46:00 AM »
Jakeleg:  I sent you a PM.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Offline Jakeleg

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 09:03:14 AM »
Thank you

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:26:41 AM »

Offline SgtRickHenry

• NCOWS Member
  • Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 22
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 08:08:35 PM »
Jakeleg,

Welcome aboard from South Carolina. Glad to have you with us. Looks like Tascosa Joe already reached out to you by PM. He will try to give you any assistance you need. You can also post questions on this forum and you will find no shortage of responses. Just FYI, NCOWS is entirely member-operated. We do not have a paid office staff (thus, the recording) but we have a good online presence and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

If you’re looking for a posse near you, with whom to shoot, you can find that info on the main NCOWS web page by clicking on POSSES. If you click on an individual posse it will take you to a link with their contact and match info.

Hope to see you on the range or at one of our events. Be safe and thanks for joining.

PS: It may take a couple of weeks to get your membership processed and your card mailed out, but they will get it done. Everyone appreciates having new members.
Sgt. R. Henry, Marshal
S.C. Old West Shootists
An NCOWS Posse

NCOWS, SASS, & NRA Life
Fly Navy, Support Your Local Police

Offline Jakeleg

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 04:59:07 AM »
Thank you as a matter a fact,I Recieved my packet this afternoon! Actually it was pretty quick,I was just asking to make sure my gold went to the right place. Thanks and look forward to shooting with the boys from Mt Ayr Iowa and hopefully many more with the God Lord willing,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com