Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

A terrific looking USFA.

<< < (2/12) > >>

Galloway:
I think its about mass word association.  ;D

usfa -all usa made?

45acp - moro warriors

defensive ammo - range ammo

357 mag - You can shoot tons of cheap little 38spl through it!

Texas John Ringo:

--- Quote from: Coffinmaker on June 20, 2022, 08:24:01 AM --- :)  Well Hi DaveT  ;)

Ok, let me see.  Way back in the beginning, USPFA began existence, using imported Uberti Major parts and assemblies, a well as functional internals, final finished and assembled here.  Very Fine finishing indeed.  Really fine guns.

Then, USFA sourced their own machine tools and CNC and began making their parts "in house."  It didn't happen over night, but it did in fact happen.  ALL USA parts is a FACT.  But, here is the rub:

The CNC and Machine tools were set-up and programed to produce parts of the exact same dimensions as the previously imported Uberti Parts.  So, if you will, USFA became a CLONE of Uberti.  Very well made CLONE of Uberti.  Hence, my descriptive of "Gussied-Up Uberti."  Duplicated to the point I use to mix and match Uberti parts as "drop in" and "bolt on."

Now, let us add to the story.  You wanna guess where the USFA machine tools went??  Complete with imbedded CNC programming??

--- End quote ---

Would the word "Standard" have any connection??

Coffinmaker:

:)  Texas John Ringo  ;)

Lemme see.  Trucks were loaded with packed and crated Machine Tools at the now dead USFA works.  Those same trucks were seen to unload those same packages and crates at Standard.  There may well be a connection.  There is also the rumor that Uberti, USFA, and Standard SA parts will interchange.  Hummmmmmmmm.

Let us Have Fun Out There

Advertising:

Texas John Ringo:
 ;D Seems as if I heard this somewhere before, not from you ;D

Tascosa Joe:
Ringo:
It is good to see that you are still alive and kicking.
T-Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version