Author Topic: member trying to get back on our forums  (Read 5459 times)

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
member trying to get back on our forums
« on: February 24, 2018, 04:47:53 PM »
Hello Marshal

I have been getting request from a friend and member that seems to have been taken off our members list and is trying to get back on, below is the resent letter aia have received , I hope you can help with this , he has been waiting a long time now which I wasn'r aware of.

Thanks
          Ten Wolves Five Shooter

Hi Rod,
I hope this finds you well and getting ready for spring.  It’s been a LONG winter up here in the North.  Snow piled up to my windows – and then some – and too much cold weather.  But we are on the downhill run now.
I just needed your help/advice with something.  As you will recall, a couple of months back I contacted you with a problem I was having with the CAS City forum.  For whatever reason my membership in the forum was discontinued.  I’m assuming I didn’t do anything to annoy anyone, so I guess it was either an oversight or perhaps because I don’t post all that often it was just cancelled.  I’ve been a member since back in the days of “Vaquero Town” and had also joined the Wild Bunch or Spencer groups on the forum.
Anyway – I wanted to get back on and asked you what I should do.  You replied that I should re-submit an application to join.  It’s been busy for me and I didn’t get a ;chance to do that until last week – but I’m having some trouble getting approved.  I went through the re-application process as you suggested under the name “Frank Morgan” and it seemed to go through.  But that was some time back and it is still not active.
I know you have better things to do with your time than babysit me but was just wondering if it’s normal for it to take this long to be approved – or have I done something wrong in the application.  Don’t waste a lot of time on it – but if you could let me know what I should do I’d appreciate it.  I don’t want to keep bugging them.
Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.
As always,
Brian Dancey
British Columbia
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline Lumpy Grits

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: member trying to get back on our forums
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 02:52:27 PM »
'Hav'n you along-Is like loose'n 2 good men'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com