Author Topic: Thanks anyway, new shooters backed out. Please close  (Read 824 times)

Offline grey ghost 99

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thanks anyway, new shooters backed out. Please close
« on: September 23, 2023, 12:28:44 PM »
As it says, looking for some clothes for FIL and his brother.   I  for some 46 or 48 pants
3xl and 5 or 6 xl shirts.  Looking for traditional styles, not flannel shirts or wrangler jeans
These are based on wah maker simply because that is what I own and know how they fit. 
Thanks

Offline grey ghost 99

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Wtb some big people clothes, trying to get father in law shooting
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 12:46:59 PM »
30" would do

Offline SlowJack

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 01:03:11 PM »
Have you a DAV or Salvation Army store or stores near you?  If so take a look there.  When I was looking to get rid of some of mine I really did not want to mess with posting and shipping the items.  So I just looked up full price for mine and took them to the DAV and asked for a receipt to use when I filed my taxes.  If you have more than one store in your area ask where the items would go or be at as they sometimes send different types of things to different stores.  Then make a routine to stop by the store on a regular basis.  Might be able to pick up some for next to nothing.  Inseam is easy to shorten and even if too short can be tucked in boot tops. 

I do have a few set of suspenders.  I would need something for my time and trouble for them and all shipping costs.  Most likely they would fit in a USPS prepaid container.

Advertising

Re: Thanks anyway, new shooters backed out. Please close
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:01:32 PM »

Offline Ironbadger

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 03:37:08 PM »
I don't make re enactor uniforms anymore, but he following info will help you.

Waist size in inches- the waist is measured around the navel, not down around the hips.
Hip size- measure at the belt line.
Inseam.

Chest size- measure under the armpits, straight across. Pull close but not tight.
Sleeve length-run a tape measure from the center of the back of the neck down the arm to the wrist where you want the cuff to end. (assume adding an inch to 2 inches to the cuff so that it overlaps halfway down the hand, an inch shy of the knuckles, or what fits comfortably.)
Neck size- measure it so that its just loose on the neck and not pulled tight.

This will give you basic measurements.
More info must be taken off your body itself for custom tailoring.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com