GENERAL TOPICS > Books & Movies

Tom Selleck westerns

<< < (2/3) > >>

Abilene:
Selleck was popular back then.  But I think he's even more popular now, so if he were motivated somehow to make another western, it might help to draw a few more to the genre.  Yeah, he's maybe getting a little old for action stuff, but that's what stunt men are for.  :)

Major 2:
"The Shadow Riders" was one of his lone stinkers... ::)

Quigley is arguably his best....His Guns collection "Quigley", "Cross Fire Trail" and "Last Stand & Saber River" ( and I think his "Blue Bloods" Fitz Special are donated to the NRA and on display @ Calelas in Springfield Ark.
Which BTW,  is well worth the trip to see !!!! not to mention its FREE !

Mogorilla:
I agree on the The Shadow Riders.   It started well, and I will still watch the first 40 minutes or so, then turn it off.   

Advertising:

1961MJS:
Hi
I read The Shadow Riders Novel a few years ago.  The book is great.  Louis L'Amour wrote it.  the bad guy is especially bad, and one of the good guys is a retired pirate.
Later

Baltimore Ed:
Crossfire Trail inspired me to do the buttstock shell carrier to go on my 1873 full stock and find the stag crown bowie. I originally built it like Rattlesnake Jack built his 1873 to resemble a 1876 NWMP carbine. I love the Schofield but didn’t care for the open top so I sold it back to the cowboy I got it from. Much too muzzle heavy for me to shoot as a duelist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version