Author Topic: Attaboy Lyman Customer service  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Ranch 13

• Top Active Citizen
    • Historic Shooting.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
Attaboy Lyman Customer service
« on: April 23, 2012, 12:40:50 PM »
My Lyman 1200 dps3 started giving me fits and acting really weird, so I called lyman and they said send it in they'ld look at it.
 I sent it on the 10th of this month (April) today I called to see how it was going, the gal told me they had replaced the keypad and sent it back on the 19th ;D I asked her if they sent an invoice or should I pay her now, she replied all I owed was a smile and a good word.  :o :DI said you got it. :-*
 Be glad when it gets here, I forgot how much trouble and tedious a good powder measure and scale could be. :)
Eat more beef the west wasn't won on a salad.

Offline Cliff Fendley

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 363
Re: Attaboy Lyman Customer service
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:02:26 PM »
That's great to hear. A buddy of mine's 1200 quit working all together, I guess he needs to call and see if they will work on it.

I hope mine doesn't mess up, that thing has me spoiled when loading rifle cartridges.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Offline Ranch 13

• Top Active Citizen
    • Historic Shooting.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 05:22:31 PM »
 :o I didn't realize how bad that thing had spoiled me.... Hopefully it shows up tommorrow or the next day. I still have ammo to load for Alliance Ne. in about 10 days.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:32:37 PM »

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »
How weird was your Lyman DP III behaving? I've got one and love it! Can't imagine how I lived without it all these years. I trust it implicitly. A HUGE variation will be 2/10ths of a grain and I throw that charge back in the hopper. Any more and you get an 'error' message. Some powders meter better than others.

I even use it with BP, despite the usual warning not to. I'm not the only one to do so and I've yet to hear of an issue.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Ranch 13

• Top Active Citizen
    • Historic Shooting.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »
how wierd? For starters it wouldn't do anything beyond turning on. Even if you let it run the complete warmup cycle... No entering of any numbers, no trickling , no naadda.... ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com