Regional Topics > Chinook Country

Dominion Day

<< < (2/3) > >>

Garand:
Happy 148th! I'm fully retired now. The weather in this part of Alberta was terrible today, it rained twice. I'm shooting 2 matches in Montana during the next 2 weeks so I spent the day building ammo for them.

Gabriel Law:
A little late to the show, but I wish the same to all of you.

I spent the day building a new forestock for a friend's double 10 bore.  I choose my own days off too, but don't consider this 'work'.  In the evening, Heather and I drove to a little community south of my town to meet two Polish cyclists who are passing through.  Now they are here, and staying with us for a few days.

And to our friends south of the 49th, have a memorable and safe Independence Day tomorrow.

Sir Charles deMouton-Black:
All you members of the greatest country on earth, as my American wife SWMBO expresses it, have a great Independence Day.

I have it on heard that interest on your outstanding tax bill might yet be waived!

Advertising:

Sir Charles deMouton-Black:
Dominion Day is here again, for the 151st time. I love the old name, rather than the bland "Canada Day". Every day is Canada day for us here in in The True North Strong and Free.

Anyway, my Canuck friends and neighbours from around the world. Lets hear from you and let us know what's happning with you and yours.

Gabriel Law:
Here in Prince George, we celebrate at our annual Black Powder Rendezvous - our 42nd consecutive shoot!  Good times, good companions, good shooting!!  It doesn't get better!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version