CAS TOPICS > NCOWS

2024 convention

<< < (2/10) > >>

Iron City Sage:
 Lots to explore there, for sure.

bear tooth billy:
i've been getting a few things lined up, a band for the banquet, cac-can girls for the hospitality room,
a possible tour of Rock Island Auction on Friday morning. We have a group of 6 ladies doing the ladies tea.
I would like to have 6 good seminars, this is our organization and our convention, so if you can, please help
out a little. Thanks

BTB

River City John:

--- Quote from: bear tooth billy on July 07, 2023, 12:10:20 PM ---i've been getting a few things lined up, . . . cac-can girls for the hospitality room . . .

BTB

--- End quote ---

Best line up some Can-Can Boys, too. Let's not forget our many members "of the fairer sex".

Advertising:

Books OToole:
A while back I started a thread on the NCOWS only page asking for suggestions for seminars.  My thought was; let's hear what members would like to learn about.  I didn't get much feedback.

There was a request for an explanation of the "Originals" class since we haven't done that for a while.  I can do that if there is truly any interest.

Books

Tascosa Joe:
Dart might want to do his Paper Cartridge seminar again, since there will likely be a new audience.  If Jean Warren is healthy, her fabric seminars are/were awesome.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version