CAS TOPICS > Shooter's Meeting

How many CAS or GAF hats do you have hanging on your walls?

(1/5) > >>

Baltimore Ed:
I don't know if this vitally important issue has been addressed so I thought that I'd start a new topic. In my rebuild of my reloading room I've added some more places to hang my hats so I thought that this might be interesting. Now all 12 of mine have a place to hang out.
     Just how many CAS and GAF hats do you have? Do you have any original collectables? As our interests evolve, our outfits/uniforms change and you've just gotta get another hat. Have you ever gotten a new hat because you've bought new leather, a gun or guns?
I've got 12 that I swap out, most are DI style, a British Zulu style pith helmet, my Indiana Jones fedora and a couple of nice cowboy hats. I'll post some photos later, my room faces east so the suns in the wrong place for decent photos.

River City John:
14, predominately caps. Includes straws.

RCJ

Coffinmaker:
Ah, without going downstairs, I think I have 9.  Some are Palm for Summer, Three are some form of straw (two top hats) for Summer, the rest are different styles of felt of Western style.

Advertising:

Major 2:
A few from retired Tim Bender   :(   Tim is no longer making hats

1911 Campaign ,
1883 Campaign
And one of his Bell Crown all in Nutria Fur.  http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php?topic=38974.0

A 10X Rodeo King RENO
Akubra  Western Territory Hat 100% Rabbit fur.
Irish Eight Piece Cap 
 Scottish Buchanan Clan Tartan Pom
and a Cracker straw sombrero

Navy Six:
Only 6, but 5 of them are copies of the hat Lee Van Cleef wore in "For A Few Dollars More". Loading the car one day on the way to a match, I laid my hat down inside the house.  Came back in two minutes later and the hat was gone ???. Discovered one of my Great Danes had decided to make it a early morning snack! He only had time to take one bite out of the brim. I was able to trim back the brim and salvage the hat. Gee, its been about 5 years since I bought a new hat--maybe its time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version