Regional Topics > Texas

Welcome to the Texas Regional Board!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Capt. Montgomery Little:
Great idea, Pancho.  Anything down around Carrizzo Springs? Also, where did you get that hat you are wearing in your profile picture?

Pancho Peacemaker:

--- Quote from: Capt. Montgomery Little on August 12, 2010, 09:19:06 PM ---Great idea, Pancho.  Anything down around Carrizzo Springs? Also, where did you get that hat you are wearing in your profile picture?

--- End quote ---

I used to hunt in the Dimmet County area when I was a kid.  Lots of fond memories of that country side.

The closest CAS outfits to you are in San Antonio.  Corpus has a club as well.  Here's a link to a map:

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,33659.0.html

The hat in that picture is the "Bandito" sold by River Junction Traders.   I did a few custom alterations to it as well.

Pancho

kflach:
Thanks for getting this set up Pancho!

Advertising:

Danny Bear Claw:
Sounds good to me!  Go Texas!   Wooooo... Hooooooooo!   8)

WaddWatsonEllis:
Pancho,

Once again, thanks for the maps et al .... even tho' my birthplace is San Antonio, the last time I was there for any amount of time, they held boxing matches in front of Joskes during San Jacinto Week, the only restaurant with a pation on the river was The Original Mexincan Restaurant (and one could look beyond the patio and see refridgerators that had been thrown over the bridge), the taco queens still sold tamales at $1/dozen, and that beautiful mission with the Rose Window was two hours out in the country.

So, without your maps I am sure I would be totally lost just getting out of San Antonio....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version