Author Topic: How to date my pistols?  (Read 113 times)

Offline Hochbauer

• Citizen
  • SASS #: 64409
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
How to date my pistols?
« on: September 11, 2021, 03:51:04 PM »
I have a pair of .44 spcls and would be curious if possible to determine about when they were manufactured and if they are all USA made or have Italian parts? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hochbauer

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 77
Re: How to date my pistols?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 04:59:58 PM »

:)  Well .......   ;)

If you're really serious about dating them, you're going to have to ask in person.  Asking for a date via Text or eMail is considered a faux paw.  It's also considered proper to ask the Father for permission.  In some social circles, it may save you from confrontation with a shotgun.  Oh, and it's also inappropriate to just "drive up" and honk the Horn   ::)

Obviously, I actually have no clue to the answer of the question.  I didn't get to go out and play today as My Hip is quite painful and so needed something to do.  Sort of patterning about nothing if you catch my drift.  I'm really really bored. 

And now, if you please, if you have read this far, it is well too late.  "Cause you're already HERE!!  Burma Shave   ;D

Offline Capt. John Fitzgerald

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 05:27:41 PM »
Greetings, Hochbauer and welcome to our forum.  I have added you to our member list and you are number 224.
If you were to list the model of your guns and their serial numbers (ie: 123XX) I am sure that one among us can offer up some information.
CJF
You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.

Offline Baltimore Ed

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 11754
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 56
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 07:26:35 PM »
I would also add that flowers and chocolates are nice but nylons will show them you mean business. Those Italian gals are hot.  ;). And welcome to the forum.
"Give'em hell, Pike"
 There is no horse so dead that you cannot continue to beat it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2020 CAScity.com