Author Topic: Seen two of them new Roogers last night  (Read 3010 times)

Offline El Paso Pete

• Big Lube Boolit Shooter, shootin BP since 1958
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS Life, NRA Patron, RATS #1, Warthog
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Seen two of them new Roogers last night
« on: February 09, 2005, 05:09:24 PM »
Saskatoon Blackie came over last night and he had two of them new Roogers. :P  First chance I've had to handle one.  They're kinda nice, I like 'em.  ;D Some where complainin bout the hammer bein to high or to low, ??? seemed fine to me.  In my hand it felt like a Colt.  IMHO Rooger should get an attaboy or two. ;D
El Paso Pete   SASS #55577L  RATS #1
Mules,  Whiskey,  Diamonds,  Nails,  Gold Mines,  Fly Swatters,  Barbed Wire,  Oil Wells,  Runnin Irons.
Governments Run, Revolutions Started, Uprising Quelled, Bridges Destroyed, Saloons Emptied, Whiskey Bonded, Taxes Collected, Gold Mines Salted

EL PASO PETE’S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Simply return the unused portion of the product and
El Paso Pete will refund the unused portion of your money.

Offline J.D.Cayhill

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Seen two of them new Roogers last night
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 10:36:12 PM »
It is great to see a American firearm company that listens to it's customers. I hope Ruger will offer the NRV in 44-40 stainless, talk about a good shooter for BP.

Ruger for reliability, quality, and price has done for the firearm industry what Ford did for the automotive industry.
"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man."
SBSS #638
BOSS #44
STORM #142
RATS #89

Offline wakatomika creek

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 01:40:47 PM »
Ruger should still have the chambering  reamers for the 38-40 Winchester . Two  New Vaq.s  in .38WCF would be the Bee's Knees for Classic Cowboy. It would have a little more steel in the cylinder throat and barrel = more weight forward. Lower recoil, and it was just made for B.P.
Wakatomika .
"I ask you sir, What is the Militia?,It is the whole of the people...,Except for a few Politicians!" George Mason, author of the Virginia Declaration of Rights on which the U.S. Bill of Rights is based.

RATS #321
STORM # 342
NRA Lifer
SASS #30238

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:48:41 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com