Author Topic: INDIAN WAR BLANKETS  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Dr. Bob

• Dr. Bob
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Physician and Sporting Gent aka Bob Dorian
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
INDIAN WAR BLANKETS
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »
Howdy,

There has been some interest in PC Indian war blankets recently on the Historical Society board and the NCOWS board.

I have a friend, Rob Stone, who weaves historic blankets for a living.  His blankets are hand woven as were the originals, then fulled & napped, also by hand.  These blankets will be the reg. gray with blue stripes at the ends and US stamped in the center in blue ink.

Since these blankets are hand made, the will cost $215 which includes shipping, and 50% will be due with the order.  He will need a minimum of 6 blanket orders and delivery would be in the fall or early winter.  His blankets are of the finest quality and are being sold by several historic sites.  See the topic on the Historical Society board.

Rob can also furnish point blankets as used in the fur trade, British army blankets of the Napoleonic period, US Mexican War period blankets, rose blankets, striped and plaid blankets and some Scottish plaids for great kilts!  The point blankets are a bit cheaper.

Please let me know if you want to order one of the Indian Wars blankets.  I will furnish you Rob's address for you to send him your deposit.  I am just facilitating this for Rob and for those of you who want to get a blanket.

Fore more information, call me [NOON to Midnight CDT] at 816-176-8866 or e-mail me at

dancingbobd@sbcglobal.net

I own a dozen of Rob's blankets and am a satisfied customer of long standing.  Some I have been using in reenacting and CAS camping for the past 15 years.

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com