CAS TOPICS > Shooter's Meeting

OLd Model Vaqueros

(1/3) > >>

powderhombre:
I went into an out of the way diminutive type gun store yesterday not expecting to find much and there on consignment from an old gent. was a pair of Consecutively numbered, Custom checkered grip, JEWELED Custom trigger and Hammers in Almost unfired condition (Blued) Old Model Vaqueros With the original grips and boxes and papers... For $1995.00 I don't need them, But I sure did fall in love with them.. I am tempted...

John Barleycorn:
Way over priced

powderhombre:
I think that's debatable. I would think we can agree mint Old Model Vaquero's are $800.00 guns. Custom grips are $150.00 ea. That's $1900.00 right there. Jeweled hammers/ modified spurs, Jeweled triggers plus action work . I have no idea but say $350.00 - $500.00 each gun.. plus boxes and papers.. Consecutively numbered sold as a pair... I think they are priced right.

Advertising:

wildman1:
He is a dealer so the price he might be willing to pay will be considerably less than what you might pay. I think that is a little more than I would pay but if they are all slicked up consecutive #'s etc. that may not be that far out of line. Certainly if you were to have all that work done it might be more than that.
wM1

powderhombre:
they are consignment so yeah. I think the guy who owns them thought he was going to be a mounted shooter.. Found out that game was easier lookin than doing. One thing I know we all can agree on though... Can't put a price on love... If ya love em and just have to have them.. I'm not there yet. I'm too old to spend that much on guns or love HA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version