CAS TOPICS > Shooter's Meeting

Forum User Agreement...Please Read

<< < (2/3) > >>

Camille Eonich:
Allie it used to be SOP and then it got to where it was more trouble to inform people why their post was pulled than it would have been to just moderate the posts and either which was the person that pulled the post was a forum nazi.

I took a few clues from the SASS wire and just started quietly removing the posts and saying nothing else about it.  Works best that way most of the time.

Allie Mo:

--- Quote from: Camille Eonich on January 06, 2013, 02:42:41 PM ---Allie it used to be SOP and then it got to where it was more trouble to inform people why their post was pulled than it would have been to just moderate the posts
When someone is banned, they would not have any advance notice about their transgressions with this policy.

and either which was the person that pulled the post was a forum nazi.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If a moderator is considered a forum Nazi, that person should be accountable. It is part of the job that they can't please all of the people all of the time. However, if the posters consider that their post was pulled or edited unfairly, I think they should know why it was pulled so they can discuss it with the moderator(s).

I took a few clues from the SASS wire and just started quietly removing the posts and saying nothing else about it.  Works best that way most of the time.

--- End quote ---

Respectfully submitted,

Allie Mo

Major 2:
Moderators a have file where Mod deleted posts go for storage. It's called "The Outhouse "  :-*

I went to review your first post, it was deleted Because it was headed into a inflamitory piss'n' match.

I know of no fairer Moderator than Camille, she has bent over backwards where several of the rest of us
have reached the end of our tolerence for "certain" posters.  ::)

Want a LIST ?  ;)  

Advertising:

Lumpy Grits:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on January 06, 2013, 06:56:20 PM ---Want a LIST ?  ;)   

--- End quote ---

Sure do  ;D
LG

Camille Eonich:
Allie you don't get a transgression for having your posts pulled and if you do something wrong you will get notified.  There haven't been many people banned here on CAS City but believe me the ones that have been got ample notification and were well aware that they were yanking chains.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version