Special Interests - Groups & Societies > The Barracks

What Price Glory

<< < (5/10) > >>

Drydock:
His reaction is also historically correct, ;D and one of the reasons the blouse only lasted 2 years!

Pitspitr:

--- Quote from: 1961MJS on April 18, 2019, 12:55:15 PM ---That pleated blouse is just plain ugly.
--- End quote ---
Yes, it is! (but I still want one someday to go with my "ugly" 1872 campaign hat)

Guns Garrett:
I just received a shipment from WPG...from Dubai to my front door in 5 days.  Not bad since it entered the US at Cincinnati and was stuck in Customs for over 24 hours.  Received a pair of 1885 ("Saxony blue") trousers, Mills Belt, and brown leggings.  All excellent quality.  The trousers were already hemmed to length!  Luckily, just the right length.  Going to seamstress today to have NCO stripes applied.

Advertising:

Pitspitr:
Outstanding!

1961MJS:

--- Quote from: Pitspitr on April 19, 2019, 07:41:21 AM ---Yes, it is! (but I still want one someday to go with my "ugly" 1872 campaign hat)

--- End quote ---

Yep, those are UGLY too.  I found it somehow hilarious that I had a "historically correct reaction" to the UGLY 1872 Fatigue Blouse, but it was and still is UGLY. 

I did get an Indian War Tin Cup from WPG that I swear weighs about 3x what a Stainless of the same size weighs.

Later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version