Author Topic: Attention Wild Bunch Enthusiasts....  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Attention Wild Bunch Enthusiasts....
« on: August 02, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »
Y'all like shooting Wild Bunch?  Think that them the Uni-forms were neat.  Oh, you say you want one because you read about the Pike Class (.45 Government instead of SAA) that will be coming to a Muster near you, and of course you want to look the part. 

Well, relax.  I have got just what you need.  There are two vendors that deal in the Wild Bunch type stuff....

www.schipperfabrik.com  and www.cooncreekoldwest.com

Now, I have done lots of business with Buck at Coon Creek and can tell you that he is top notch.  I have made a purchase with Schipperfabrik and will let you know how it goes. 

Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Attention Wild Bunch Enthusiasts....
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 03:08:31 PM »
I must report that I have recieved my Olive Drab Wool Shirt from Schipperfabrik and am pleased.  the shirt is made of light wool. so I would not want to where it in the heat wave we have been on the recieving end lately, but it will be great for Wild Bunch in the Spring and fall.
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com