Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BOLD Chambers

Old Law Dawgs heading to Wagons for Warriors

<< < (5/6) > >>

dusty texian:
A fine looking camp . And for a great cause . ,,DT

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: dusty texian on June 01, 2017, 03:22:27 PM ---A fine looking camp . And for a great cause . ,,DT

--- End quote ---

Thanks DT!

Ben Beam:
I love zooming in and checking out all the details. If I'm not mistaken, that's an Arbuckle's sugar bag.

Let me know if you want me to photoshop those igloo coolers and such out of the photo. ;)

Advertising:

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: OldSchoolBoy on June 04, 2017, 01:58:10 PM ---I love zooming in and checking out all the details. If I'm not mistaken, that's an Arbuckle's sugar bag.

Let me know if you want me to photoshop those igloo coolers and such out of the photo. ;)

--- End quote ---

Good eye!   Yes, it is an Arbuckle Sugar sack.  We have an original Arbuckle Sugar and Arbuckle Coffee crate on the wagon too.

Ben Beam:

--- Quote from: txchuckcook on June 05, 2017, 06:15:59 PM ---Good eye!   Yes, it is an Arbuckle Sugar sack.  We have an original Arbuckle Sugar and Arbuckle Coffee crate on the wagon too.

--- End quote ---

Jealous! I just tracked down an Arbuckle's sugar sack of my own, but it's horribly faded. Yours looks to be in amazing condition. Where do you find all of these great relics for your wagon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version