Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BOLD Chambers

Old Law Dawgs heading to Wagons for Warriors

<< < (3/6) > >>

Don Nix:
I' would like to have taken my wagon up there and cooked but all my help has left me.Family  and kids take up all their time.
Probably just ought to sell it.

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: Don Nix on May 21, 2017, 04:01:36 PM ---I' would like to have taken my wagon up there and cooked but all my help has left me.Family  and kids take up all their time.
Probably just ought to sell it.

--- End quote ---

The event is always Memorial Day weekend.  Some wagons start showing up as early as Thursday.   The fellowship between the wagon crews is why folk come early. 

You should put a crew together and come next year.  There's always plenty of help for unloading and reloading.   Visit the Wagons for Warriors facebook page.  It's full of photos and information.  Last I heard, 32 wagons will be at this years event. 

pony express:
Darn, I'm only a half hour away, but still will be working 6 days a week until at least the second weekend of June.

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: pony express on May 22, 2017, 09:16:53 PM ---Darn, I'm only a half hour away, but still will be working 6 days a week until at least the second weekend of June.

--- End quote ---

That's a shame!  A lot of the wagon's will be setting up all day Friday.  Even though the cooking event is Saturday, many people stop by Friday to look at the wagons and visit with the wagon crews.  Come after you get off work and visit.  We'll at least have coffee on the fire.

pony express:
Well, I just came home after work. The way the weather was, it was probably a lot like the scene in "Open Range" where they're sitting beside the chuck wagon trying to stay dry under an itty bitty tarp.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version