Author Topic: 2024 NCOWS Convention website  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
2024 NCOWS Convention website
« on: September 28, 2021, 10:36:51 AM »
The 2024 NCOWS Convention will be held in Davenport. Iowa on March 22-24, 2024 at the Double Tree by Hilton.
Here is a link to the 2024 NCOWS Convention website: http://www.ncowsconvention.com
The website will be continually updated as Seminars are finalized and Vendors are added.

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
Re: The 2022 NCOWS Convention website
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 11:19:45 AM »
Thanks, Johnny.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline High Card Lawson

• Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3579
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: The 2022 NCOWS Convention website
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 10:56:16 AM »
Thanks for getting this up Johnny! 

Advertising

Re: 2024 NCOWS Convention website
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:14:21 PM »

Offline Johnny McCrae

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
Re: 2023 NCOWS Convention website
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 05:38:54 PM »
Please note that the NCOWS Convention website has been updated with information on the NCOWS 2023 Convention:   www.ncowsconvention.com
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline Johnny McCrae

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
Re: 2023 NCOWS Convention website
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 11:55:44 AM »
Please note that the NCOWS Convention website has been updated with information on Schedule of Events   www.ncowsconvention.com

Offline Johnny McCrae

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 02:29:00 PM »
The 2024 NCOWS Convention will be held in Davenport. Iowa on March 22-24, 2024 at the Double Tree by Hilton.
Here is a link to the 2024 NCOWS Convention website: http://www.ncowsconvention.com
The website will be continually updated as Seminars are finalized and Vendors are added.

Offline Iron City Sage

• NCOWS Member
  • Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 02:23:08 PM »
Finally starting to get around to planning the trip-We will be in our Motorhome, is anyone else camping locally somewhere? We have a reservation at the hotel, but prefer to stay in the camper. Anyone familiar with camping options nearby? If so, is Davenport large enough to have Uber or something, for rides back and forth?

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 04:57:49 PM »
Finally starting to get around to planning the trip-We will be in our Motorhome, is anyone else camping locally somewhere? We have a reservation at the hotel, but prefer to stay in the camper. Anyone familiar with camping options nearby? If so, is Davenport large enough to have Uber or something, for rides back and forth?

Bear Tooth Billy will most likely get back to you on options.

Looking forward to seeing everyone come March.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline bear tooth billy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS Senator
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 51
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 05:31:26 PM »
Interstate RV park is on the north end of Davenport, It says there is Uber and Lyft, although I've never used them.
Or you may able to park in the city lot between River drive and the river ,depending on water level, which would
be a half block from the hotel, not sure if you can camp there.

BTB
Born 110 years too late

Offline Iron City Sage

• NCOWS Member
  • Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2024, 10:04:16 AM »
Thanks, looking into options now. Appreciate it! I still need to register, is there a way to do this electronically, or is it by mail/check only?

Offline bear tooth billy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS Senator
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 51
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 03:06:56 PM »
Mail/check please    thanks   BTB
Born 110 years too late

Offline Iron City Sage

• NCOWS Member
  • Active citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 01:05:04 PM »
Beartooth, got your message from the 10th, I have sent several messages through the CAS City message board including one today in response but now it's not in my sent items.....So posting here, to get in touch. I have had multiple issues with messaging on here, I think maybe my computer security settings might be getting in the way or something-----I have sent you several, over the past few months, I don't think you're getting them.

Yes, I am still coming, presentation for Saturday is ready to go, and I have just sent the registration in, sorry for the delay, had some work things come up that distracted me.

Registration and check is on the way priority mail should get Friday or Monday. In the mean time, if you need me, please shoot me an email at CVMASage@gmail.com, I will give you my cell if you need to coordinate before the event. Once I get an email and contact over at my email, I'll delete it from here to help avoid spam. Thanks, and see you next Friday and looking forward to presenting Saturday, I hope it will be a good informative discussion on a huge part of the old West!!

Travis
Iron City Sage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com