CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

Braggin!...My Little Buckaroo's!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Big Hext Finnigan:
You keep on braggin' pard.  Good kids!

And if y'all knew the way they've overcome their biggest challenge... their unfortunate genetics (and I ain't talkin' 'bout their momma.), *sniff*.. it just gets you right there..

Wicked Willie:
Cheyenne:

I am so glad to hear of Logan's condition.  God is good, the ketogenic diet works and prayer can work miracles.

Your pard,
Wicked

Marauder:
Glad to hear about the kids doing so well.

Just a warning though.  We had a pard with a young son that also loved 45's - shoot with full loads of FFF like his Dad - at about 1020 f/s.
  Well, he used to, till his wrists failed. 

I've seen several cases of this.  While young bones are forming, you need to not overstress them too much.  It can show up as a surprise too often, so don't make those 45's very hot, just to be safe - and keep the fun going.

Advertising:

Cheyenne:
No worries Marauder, he shoots the short Schofield round with either a 200 or 180 grain bullet at maybe 675-700fps.....reall pussy cat loads, kinda like what Hext shoots when he want less recoil than he gets with his 38's! :)

Willie, good to 'see' ya! How ya been pard? See by your picture, you're still the ever serious shooter! :)

Will Ketchum:
Cheyenne, I think of Logan often.  Many times I wanted to ask you about how he was doing but I was afraid the worst might have happened when you didn't mention his condition for awhile.

I am so pleased that he is doing better.  I remember how we prayed for him on cas-l.  Still the finest bunch of Internet Pards who ever sat at a key board ;D

Give him a hug from this gramp pa.

Will Ketchum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version