Author Topic: Attention Pitspiter  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Attention Pitspiter
« on: January 22, 2021, 04:04:56 PM »
Just so you know in case things get talked about like they do in small towns, I gave our local friends at the Corner Market a shameless plug on KLKN 8's FB page.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Attention Pitspiter
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 04:06:16 PM »
BTW the Ralph Crosby who commented is our own friend known as Litl Rooster. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 59
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:44:34 PM »
Del,  I'm confused, I thought Quickfire got his sausage in Tablerock at Den's!  (LAUGHTER)

Major B.N. Scotty
It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:53:52 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 09:44:50 PM »
Good stuff too, have bought stuff there, just don't know them as well. ;D   You do know if you take 92 home this year there is good sausage all the way home. ;)   
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 59
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 04:20:39 PM »
Highway 92 is our normal travel route. The Sweet Shoppe in St. Paul is a great place for breakfast with AMAZING cinnamon rolls!
We found much to our disgust this year that it was not open on Monday.

Major B.N. Scotty

It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2021, 04:35:11 PM »
Twin Loup Meats in St Paul has some awful good stuff including wieners with real baby sheep gut casings.   Joe's in Loup City has awesome Polish dogs and other stuff also, supposed to be awesome ring bologna in Ashton but he was closed for lunch the time I tried and the meat Block in Aurora was just bought out but uses the Eckioff recipes from that family down to Cook.   And planning on hitting Den's in September when I'm down to Table Rock and Highway 50 meats in T town and I hit Unadilla when in the area but ain't been to there new places, Pelican in Johnson is good also as well as Wahoo meat market and the guy in Wilbur. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 05:36:42 PM »
Twin Loup Meats in St Paul has some awful good stuff including wieners with real baby sheep gut casings.   Joe's in Loup City has awesome Polish dogs and other stuff also, supposed to be awesome ring bologna in Ashton but he was closed for lunch the time I tried and the meat Block in Aurora was just bought out but uses the Eckioff recipes from that family down to Cook.   And planning on hitting Den's in September when I'm down to Table Rock and Highway 50 meats in T town and I hit Unadilla when in the area but ain't been to there new places, Pelican in Johnson is good also as well as Wahoo meat market and the guy in Wilbur. ;D

You need to organize an Eastern Nebraska Meat Market Car Rally. See how many you can get to in a day. Proof of purchase required. Then all meet for the huge evening barbecue.
I'm in.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Niederlander

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 06:47:41 PM »
I graduated high school with Dennis of Den's Locker.  His stuff is supposed to be really good.
"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2021, 07:57:11 PM »
You need to organize an Eastern Nebraska Meat Market Car Rally. See how many you can get to in a day. Proof of purchase required. Then all meet for the huge evening barbecue.
I'm in.

Used to tell Arcey that if he came out here we would do that, he loved his hot dogs.

I graduated high school with Dennis of Den's Locker.  His stuff is supposed to be really good.

It is, The one gas station at the intersection of Highway 2 and 50 in Syracuse has a cooler and the one hardware store here in Lincoln by Holmes lake has one.  Sure miss the Schuster family, they made good sausage here in Lincoln are for many years.  Ron and crew make some good stuff at Super Saver at 27th and Cornhusker.  I do like my sausage. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com