Author Topic: October Beer,Brats Oom PaPa music ,Coffee an Tea (and some good conversation  (Read 181793 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Watch out Arcey, Del might use them big horse hypodermics.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Watch out Arcey, Del might use them big horse hypodermics.

Nothing wrong with 2" 14 gauge needle :-) unlike Del i give you a shot. Only a preventive type, some 80 proof type.

There somedays simple things like washing dishes by hand or mowing the lawn, is relaxing. 

Drew a night shift tonight overtime, but have to be back at 1400 for a regular shift. Some one left the coffee pot on the burner here and might be all night before i can make a pot.
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Buenos Noches, ustedes.

It stopped raining about 4am, and today, you can't hardly tell it even rained.

After I got home from a hum-drum city trip (almost didn't get lunch.  That was the highlight of the trip), I went and studied for the PSAT with my female friend.  Read the whole book in about 45 minutes.  Had to go take my sister to soccer half way through.  Then came back, finished, and began conversing.  She just got her driving permit yesterday, so we were discussing experiences with that. 

On the subject of cars, I will be looking into a truck tomorrow or Monday, probably.  It'll make ya' proud Del.  An '84 F150, with a 300 I-6.  And the frosting on this cake: 3 on a tree.  We'll see. ::)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Advertising

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mornin', y'all.

Think the rain's gone. Mid seventies again.

Done called Verizon 'nuff that I have numbers ta get 'round the 'bots. Things go a lot quicker when ya can explain a problem ta even a dumb human rather'n yellin' YES or NO thru a phone.

Fat lady got the shot it Harris Teeter. Really nice pharmacist there, with an actual pleasant personality, did it. Got a five buck credit on 'er VIC card. Not that ya can buy anything from 'em for five bucks. Del wants ta meet me there 'n gimme seven fifty we'll talk.

Doin' chicken noodle soup for the evenin'. A touch warm for it but I'm tired of waitin'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. Enjoy! Oatmeal and Toast for Breakfast.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 423
Thank you Sir... forgot to set the coffee maker up last night... still had yesterdays grounds and about 2 drops of coffee in the Pyrex thing...
Han't been out yet, but should be in the low 60's  :-\  look'n at 83° for a High ... cooler yet tomorrow.
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
Thanks for the coffee TLD. Aerated the pastures two days ago. Hook up the seeder and dump some winter rye on em today.

Don't go to pharmacies or grocery stores for shots anymore, apparently it offends people when I drop my drawers. How was I to know , that's where the nurse gives it.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Heck, cuz. Go somewhere near Atlantic Ave. in short-shorts with yer buns hangin' out. No one'll notice. Yer gonna fit right in with the crowd.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Heck, cuz. Go somewhere near Atlantic Ave. in short-shorts with yer buns hangin' out. No one'll notice. Yer gonna fit right in with the crowd.

Note to se;lf: "Self, if you ever get to Arcey's town, stay away from Atlantic Aveneue"

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Note to se;lf: "Self, if you ever get to Arcey's town, stay away from Atlantic Aveneue"

That's what us homers do.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 423
At Walgreen,  It caused a quite commotion ... pre-paid for the flu shot
When the cashier said "strip down and face me" she was referring to the credit card.

tiz a tad cooler this morning than the predicted low 60's ...Twas 54°  
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 109
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 45 and the fog is lifting. High of 62.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
My eyes will never be the same, all those images of old behinds being exposed in Public. My Eyes!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Late morning i see the Young Lad on the Trinty River is mastering the future language of our country. ! Mucho Jerry Garcia.....dos mas cervais por pavor.  There goes my espanlish101 today.

Thanks for the coffee.

Never get flu shots for any reason.(I have not had any serious flu or pneumonia since i quit smoking). I especially don't want little holes in my new hazmat suit.    5-11 needs to design one with a conceal pocket.;)

Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Had an early Doc's appointment, then some work when I got home ::)

Was 54 when I got up, had rain over night. 62 here now, partial sun.

On the Doc front, lost some more weight, down to 175. Cholest. is within guidelines now. A1c is now at 6.1, down from 7.0 last Feb. got a flu shot  and the pnuemonia shot. Doc advised since I work with the sewer plant( nasty bugs down there) that the pnuemonia shot would be real adviseable since I've done pnuemonia several times in the last 15 years. If it weren't for decorum, I think he would've done the happy dance, he was really pleased with my tests. Figured I'd lost more weight since my 38's are startin' to bunch now. This keeps up and I'll have to go to 36's ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Good on ya, Buck.

Got 42s on 'n without suspenders they'd be 'round my ankles. Workin' on gettin' under 200.

Chicken noodle w/carrots, peas, parsley 'n sage. No Yolks dumplin' size noodles. Pretty hunka leg meat showin'. Tasty.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Add another to my banned list, don't care anyway, Rita stopped at KFC for her, (not me) and she ordered a pot pie, told her to ask if they had pot brownies.   Nope she wouldn't.  Got to the window and they had a drug free work place sticker and I asked how they could be drug free if they sold pot pie.    ;D  No answer just a dirty look and the Rita said she wasn't bringing me there anymore.    ::)

Can't go to Kohls either can't go get our picture taken at church anymore, but she smiled nice for the picture.   :D   I am sure there are more if I think about it.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
You lead a very, "active" life, don't you Del? ::)

Had a successful trip to Redding.  Didn't stall the car once.  Class went well, too.

TLD, you think your eyes are scarred? Try looking at a 650+ pound dude in a speedo. :o

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Back before it got chilly saw a lady walking up the street in real tight short shorts, looked like flesh colored bubble wrap.  ::)  Now may or may not been her fault, but dang, if I had a big carbuncle on my ass i sure wouldn't go around showing it to everyone. :P ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Del, it sounds like she just can't take you anywhere anymore! Wouldn't miss not having to go to KFC anymore. Their service is so slow, I could probably go find a chicken and kill and cook it faster than ordering there.

But maybe from the look of Arcey's soup, maybe I'd kill the bird and let him cook it. Looks good!

Buck, I "downsized" to a 36 last year, after 15 years of 38-closing in on 40. Still don't care for most size "L" shirts, though. Some fit ok, others too tight. Kind of in between L and XL.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com