Author Topic: Indiana GAF Muster June 18, 2022 After Action Report  (Read 903 times)

Offline DEL56

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3616
  • GAF #: 895
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
Indiana GAF Muster June 18, 2022 After Action Report
« on: June 20, 2022, 06:39:00 PM »
Attention all Personnel!

We had a great day for our shoot on June 18. It was nice to start the day and it never got very warm. There were 8 shooters who came and everyone had fun. The 3 skirmishes that were set up by Michael Fellows (Snakeoil) were challenging and required a lot of movement to see the targets. Some were able to go through them rather quickly even with some issues. The most difficult part of the muster was the Long Range rifle match. This required you to have 2 hits on the 100 yard target and 2 hits on the 150 yard target within 3 minutes and only 6 rounds. Targets were very difficult to see and only two shooters got their 4 hits. Here are the results in each Catagory, Long Range, and Muster Champion:

Military Repeater

1. Snakeoil
2. Dewayne Liebrandt
3. Longarm
4. Larry Gardner

Military Single Shot BP

1. Lt Colonel

Scout Repeater

1. Billy Blue
2. Whitehorse

Scout Single Shot BP

1. Rex Young

Long Range

1. Snakeoil
2. Longarm
3. Rex Young

Muster Champion

1. Snakeoil
2. Rex Young
3. Billy Blue

I want to give a special thanks to Michael Fellows (Snakeoil) for getting the skirmish targets set up as I was out of town and could not do it. Also thanks to everyone who came and shot. Mark your calendars for our next shoot which will be August    20. I will be having surgery on Wednesday to have a kidney stone removed and had to cancel attending the GAF Grand Muster. I am very disappointed, but some things are out of our control. So appreciate your prayers and thoughts. Take care and God bless!

One in Christ,

Dewayne Liebrandt
Colonel GAF Atlantic Division

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com