CAS TOPICS > Shooter's Meeting

What is your favorite CAS pistol and why?

<< < (42/42)

Doc Holloman:
I'm shooting .357  Uberitis with 3.5 barrels but am migrating to Rugers. I like the shorter barrels as they clear the holster faster and with the short distances to the targets, I don't see a need for longer barrels. Downside is the short ejector rod sometimes doesn't kick the spent shell out. 

Coffinmaker:

:) NECROMANCY!!  ;)

But whom cares!!  Some while back, I built myself a swell pair of 1860 Richards Conversions.  Donor(s) are laser engraved Pietta with Kirst Konverter Saber River engraved cylinders and ejector assemblies.  Barrels cut to the Ejectors.  Marvelous FUN!!  You Betcha.

Avoid People.  They be Hazardous to Yer Health

King Medallion:
My pair of Uberti Remington 1875's in 44-40 are my favorites. The Remington fit my big hands better and I've not had a lick of trouble with them in over 10 years shooting them. Also just got a pair of Remington 1890's in 45 Colt so this may cause a rift between the two models. ( I keep them separated in the safe!)

Advertising:

Lucky R. K.:

I have some of all of them but my favorites, and the ones I shoot, are the open tops. Mostly with conversion cylinders and smokeless powder but occasionally a little 3F.
Lucky. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version