Author Topic: Wild Bunch is GROWING!!!  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Pecos Clyde

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wild Bunch is GROWING!!!
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »

Over the last 2 weeks I have helped put on a 6 stage and a 4 stage WB match at two different multi-day cowboy shoots.  The Arizona Yavapai Rangers annual match, the "Verde Valley Range Wars", and the Nevada State Championship match, "El Dorado".

In the Yavapai match 30% of the cowboy shooters shot the WB match!!  At ElDorado 20% of the cowboy shooters shot WB!!  (At ElDorado 6 different states were represented in the WB match)

I helped put on WB at both these matches last year.  This year I saw a noticeable improvement in many shooters ability and understanding of what it takes to shoot a WB match and how it differs from shooting cowboy.

In 2011, in Arizona we will be making an effort to provide a stand alone WB match somewhere in the state, every weekend of the month.  Currently we are working on forming a Arizona State Wild Bunch Association with representatives, and affiliated clubs in north, south, east, west and central Arizona.       

The SASS convention this year will feature several training seminars regarding Wild Bunch topics.  If you are fortunate enough to still be able to travel to the convention in these somewhat difficult financial times, we hope you might attend one or more of the seminars.

Pecos (what thinks John Browning was a Genius) Clyde

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com