Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Upcoming Musters

New Indiana District holding Musters

(1/5) > >>

Pitspitr:
I received this from Dewayne Liebhandt:

Here are the dates we are planning to shoot. No guarantee that it will be everything people are used to, but we are just starting and trying to do our best. The dates are April 17, June 19, and August 21. We will try to have our safety Brief around 10:00 AM and Registration starting maybe around 9:00 AM just like we do our NCOWS shoots. We were thinking of charging people $10 to shoot which will help us get funds for targets etc. I will keep you posted as we progress along. Take care for now and any suggestions or commits, just send our way. God bless!

One in Christ,
Dewayne

Matthew Duncan:
City and address of the muster?

Pitspitr:
 ::)
HMMM, yeah I guess I forgot to ask. I'll see what I can find out.

Advertising:

Pitspitr:
We will start our registration for the Muster at 9:00 AM. We will have a Safety Brief and begin shooting at 10:00. Please bring your own lunch. There will be a $10 charge to shoot. I don’t think we will have the Uniform part of a normal Muster for this year until we have time to learn how to accomplish that. We will take about it with those who show up in April. We want everyone to know this is our first attempt to do this so our main goal is to have fun and be safe. As we learn more we will work hard to include everything in a normal Muster as people step up and contribute their time and abilities.

I have included directions to the range from Martinsville, IN These are just a couple of ways to get to Mahalasville Rd. Feel free to Google map it though and choose other alternate routs. This construction even makes it difficult for our NCOWS shooters as well. Please be advised that since it is under construction for the entire 2021 year, we never know when they may change and close off any of this crossings.I just checked Google Map and they have IN-37 closed and will give you choices. Sorry for any inconvenience, but we are not in control of this situation!

Mahalasville Rd. at IN 37 is closed.
IN 37 is under construction to become I-65 and is currently diverted just north of Martinsville to Old IN 37 near the Gulf Course. This road turns into Morgan St. You can follow Morgan St towards downtown and turn left on Ohio St. and follow it past the Kroger and Rural King and cross the construction on IN 37 where it turns into Mahalsville. Rd.

If you are coming from the South you have to exit at IN 39 on the south end of Martinsville. Follow it to the first stop light and turn right. This will take you past the McDonalds and Starbucks. Cross the construction on IN 37 and take there first left in front of the Taco Bell which is an access road. It will dead end on Mahalasville Rd. You swill see a Walgreens on your left. Turn right and follow the rest of the directions listed below.

Follow Mahanalsville Rd. to the T intersection. (5.5 Miles of twists and turns)

Turn Right on County Rd 450 S This is Bear Wallow Rd. (Drive for 2 Miles)

Bear Wallow Rd. Turns into Bear Creek Rd. about where the pavement ends.(Follow that for 1 mile and the Range will be on your left.)

Follow that to the coordinates 39º 19' 41.9" N 86º 21' 29.02" W

This is approximately 8201 Bear Creek Rd. on the Left.

Any question or more information needed, just let me know. Take care and God bless!

One in Christ,
Dewayne

Drydock:
I will try to make the April match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version