Cas City > Cas City - Forum Support & Comments

Network issue 9/11/20

(1/1)

Marshal Halloway:

We had some network issues this morning which blocked connection to our server and cascity.com. This occurred between 1:48 am and 9:20am central time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Marshal Halloway:

We continued to experience intermittent connectivity to our server at the Dallas datacenter throughout the day on 9/11. As of now, it looks like the problem has been solved.... knock on wood.....

Russ T Chambers:

--- Quote from: Marshal Halloway on September 12, 2020, 09:55:35 AM ---We continued to experience intermittent connectivity to our server at the Dallas datacenter throughout the day on 9/11. As of now, it looks like the problem has been solved.... knock on wood.....

--- End quote ---

Having worked in IT since '71 i would bet you're going to have a hard time finding any wood in a server/computer room.   ::) ;D ;D

Advertising:

Professor Marvel:

--- Quote from: Russ T Chambers on September 12, 2020, 11:49:13 AM ---Having worked in IT since '71 i would bet you're going to have a hard time finding any wood in a server/computer room.   ::) ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

When I was at my desk.. workstation....  flat space the junk sat on ... I had plenty of wood.

When I had to run down to the server room, I just rapped my knuckles on my own forehead.

prf marbles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version