Author Topic: *** SOLD *** Armi Sport Spencer 56-50 Package Deal  (Read 2215 times)

Offline jtex

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
*** SOLD *** Armi Sport Spencer 56-50 Package Deal
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:46:51 PM »
Need to part with my 56-50 and would like to make offer to all the folks on the SSS forum. I have a Armi Sport 56-50 Spencer. It is in top condition with no defects other that some minor handling on the wood. The gun has really nice case colors and functions perfectly. This rifle was reported to be originally owned by a gunsmith and I believe it. It has a very smooth action and a nice trigger pull. I would guess the trigger pull at about 4-5 pounds. The gun functions and loads perfectly and is quite accurate. It has the original plastic case with paper work.

With the rifle I have the following extra's.
- 146 empty starline 56-60 brass. Most are clean and ready to de-prime and load.
- Two 50 round boxes of TenX loaded ammo from Buffalo Arms that cost me $110 each. I have shot 9 out of one box and 7 out of the other to test them out. They are very accurate and perform well.
- Six full boxes of (50ea.) Buffalo Arms cast lead bullets for the Armi 56-50 (#512350) that are 350 grain SPG lubed.
- 46 loaded re-loads by the previous owner that are loaded with trail boss and I have fired several and they are good plinkers. There are a couple of dummy rounds in this lot that are good for funtioning the action etc...
- Lyman 56-50 dies with X22 shell holder.
- One Blakesly box with 6 extra aluminum tubes. This leather box is in good condition with a cleaning jag in the pocket. My plan was to either craft one myself of have a custom Blakesly box made using the extra tubes.

I am asking $1500 for the package.

This is a very nice Spencer with lots of supplies that should keep you shooting awhile. I will pay the FFL fee on my end but would need the buyer to pay shipping on the Spencer and all the other stuff. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks

Offline tn_shooter

• Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: *** FOR SALE *** Armi Sport Spencer 56-50 Package Deal
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »
Sent you a private message...  thanks!  tn_shooter

Can you email me additional pictures and any additional information on the Spencer carbine you're selling?  I'm looking to buy, but honestly wasn't interested in the .56 caliber because of ammo costs UNTIL I saw yours with the rounds and reloading dies and supplies. 

I take it from your post that the previous owner did a great job of tuning the carbine and it doesn't experience the cycling flaws that are common wit the Armi Sport repros, correct?

Any additional info and pics are appreciated.  Thanks - Tony

tony_morreale@bellsouth.net

Offline PJ Hardtack

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:13:01 PM »
I'm alternating between drooling and sobbing .....

Someone is getting one heck of a deal on a good rifle.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Advertising

Re: *** SOLD *** Armi Sport Spencer 56-50 Package Deal
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:30:24 PM »

Offline jtex

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 01:49:53 PM »
This package is no longer available. Thanks for looking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com