Author Topic: Whyteleatherworks bullet  (Read 1191 times)

Offline treebeard

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
Whyteleatherworks bullet
« on: February 09, 2020, 12:18:30 PM »
I am curious if any of the forum members have used the .50 cal 400gr .511 bullet from Whyteleatherworks.com in their Spencers. It is heavier than what i have shot in my repro Spencer.
Looks like it would have to be crimped in top lube groove.

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Re: Whyteleatherworks bullet
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 07:18:50 PM »

Well ....... I've used lots of Wythe Big Lube Bullets.  Butt not that one.  So I'm a Dry Hole.  However I'm bored on a Sunday Night when the only thing on the Boob Tube is the Academy Awards (BARF).  So you got the benefit of my vast inexperience with anything Spencer.  Happy to be of disservice Sir.  ;D

Offline treebeard

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 10:14:54 AM »
Well ....... I've used lots of Wythe Big Lube Bullets.  Butt not that one.  So I'm a Dry Hole.  However I'm bored on a Sunday Night when the only thing on the Boob Tube is the Academy Awards (BARF).  So you got the benefit of my vast inexperience with anything Spencer.  Happy to be of disservice Sir.  ;D

Coffin? a big plus one on not watching the BARF Awards! As much as I love my Winchester?s I also enjoy the Spencer?s which for most of my life I could only dream of shooting. For those not into reloading they are easily available in several cowboy era cartridges. Maybe one of your vast? legion of followers will let you shoot one of theirs.
All kidding aside I do enjoy your excellent comments on areas you clearly have deep experience.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:09:39 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com