CAS TOPICS > NCOWS

NCOWS National Match 2021

<< < (11/11)

River City John:
It seems I have some Blanche Dubois' beholden to settle up.

Thanks to Glen Kreilein for doctoring me up on the first stage at the side matches. Slapped hot iron to it and a tourniquet.

Thanks to Michael Tatham for the loan of a S&W pocket pistol. Fortunately it shot better than I can.

Thanks to John Irons for loaning the pistol rounds to shoot the Pocket Pistol stages. (Plus a vest to sharpen my image Saturday evening)  Once again demonstrating how lucky I am to have him as a traveling partner.

Thanks to Bryan Buck for the loan of a tie for "going to town"- festivities on Banquet night.  His generosity knows no bounds. (And no, I did not pronounce him a man who knows no boundaries . . .)

Thanks to all who attended the NCOWS 2021 Nationals and added to the enjoyment.
This was a much anticipated and joyous release for us all after the last year of restrictions and missing out. Everyone was truly in high spirits!

Great job KVC. And the Church Ladies who served up a wonderful spread. Can't speak for that Walnut Pie, but the German Chocolate Cake was "gutes essen". 

RCJ

bear tooth billy:
Had a great time, thanks to everyone who worked so hard for us.
Was a very nice range with lots of shade in the shooting area.

BTB

Two Bit Charlie:
It sounds like everyone had a great time.  Sure wish I could have made it!  I hope my business situation changes soon, so I can make it next year.  See you all down the trail!

Reed "Two-Bit Charlie" Van Ness

Advertising:

Tascosa Joe:
Reed:
We missed you and your posse of grandson's.  Hope all y'all can make it next year.

I too want to thank everyone who attended as well as the KVC and the others who helped make it a success.

T-Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version