CAS TOPICS > NCOWS

NCOWS members, please "Check in"

<< < (213/217) > >>

Tascosa Joe:
Snake Oil you should have your life member card by now.  I processed your check a couple of weeks ago and sent the other stuff to the secretary.
T-Joe NCOWS Banker

Snake Oil:
I do, Thank you!

L-198!

Dave T:
Talk about a day late and a dollar short. I gave up CAS back in 1995 because SASS was getting just silly in my area. I was more of a history buff and didn't feel like I fit in. Never heard of NCOWS back then or I might have stayed involved. Water under the bridge and now the bridge has been torn down.  LOL

Just joined NCOWS as a Senior (#3987) to support the idea even though I don't (can't) shoot in matches anymore. I like the idea of the organization and want to lend my financial support in addition to just saying I'm on your side. Glad to finally be one of you, even if in name only.

Dave

Advertising:

Froogal:

--- Quote from: Dave T on June 30, 2021, 04:52:59 PM ---Talk about a day late and a dollar short. I gave up CAS back in 1995 because SASS was getting just silly in my area. I was more of a history buff and didn't feel like I fit in. Never heard of NCOWS back then or I might have stayed involved. Water under the bridge and now the bridge has been torn down.  LOL

Just joined NCOWS as a Senior (#3987) to support the idea even though I don't (can't) shoot in matches anymore. I like the idea of the organization and want to lend my financial support in addition to just saying I'm on your side. Glad to finally be one of you, even if in name only.

Dave

--- End quote ---

Most of the shooters in our NCOWS posse are 70+ years old. One of us is getting close to 90, if not there already. We are sometimes rather slow, but no one cares. We just have fun.

Dave T:
Good for you! (smile)

There's no posse in Arizona and I don't travel well. That's why I'm just here for moral and financial support.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version