Author Topic: Bonus Targets  (Read 8371 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bonus Targets
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 04:12:41 PM »

On one of the scattergun stages is a large, Texas Star target.  It doesn't move until you knock one of the points off...then it starts to rotate and you have moving targets.  Most folks get out of there with five rounds.  Me?  I don't do well with moving targets and it'll take me 10+ rounds to finish that stage.

Hey, ho, Arapho!

Stage Seven for this weekend.  Two, count 'em, two Texas Stars.  On the signal, clear 'em with the shotgun, as many as it takes.  Thought 'bout you right away.

That stage could cost some pretty coin with them BP shells, huh?

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Big John Denny

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005, 12:02:06 AM »
At the first shoot I wnt to that had a bonus target, realizing that it would take extra time to shoot it, I asked that since it's a bonus, what if I don't shoot at it? That's when I first heard the term Spirit of the Game. Shot at it and hit it.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 07:21:05 AM »
Ole boy at one club bought himself some cute, little targets.  Set 'em near the berm.  Thems was "optional" the first time he set 'em out.  Load another and take a shot if you wanted.  Most folks paid 'em no mind.

The shoot the next month, they were scribbled into the shooting sequence.  Ya HAD ta take a shot at 'em.  Wonder why..................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 06:44:00 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com