Author Topic: Have Money, Want Opinions  (Read 18920 times)

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • You can't have no idea how little I care...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Have Money, Want Opinions
« on: February 09, 2013, 02:29:04 PM »
Right, I'm looking to get my main match rifle, and my main match pistol pair.

Now, I COULD go the path of the 1873 Lever Action Rifle from Uberti for +/-$1,200, and a set of hand-tuned Taylors & Co. 1873 Smoke Wagon Revolvers (for another $1,200)...  That'd be right around $2,400.  I've GOT it, that don't mean I should SPEND it.

I can also go the path of a Rossi 1892 Carbine, and a set of Uberti Hombre/EMF Dakota revolvers-the full setup running $1,375ish.  Leaves me money to get started in reloading, and get some decent gun leather.

I really enjoy the sport.  I ULTIMATELY want to have an 1873 rifle-make no mistake.  But I'm also a man of very simple means, and need to try and get the most "Bang" for my buck, as it were.

So, anyone out there have experience with the Dakota II revolvers?  Are they worth the money?  Should I go ahead and go with the Taylors on that end?  Is the Rossi rifle worth it?  Just as a starter? 

I can always get better guns later on (and who doesn't want ANY excuse to buy more guns, right?), my question I suppose is, am I overthinking this?  Am I thinking RIGHT?

I mean, I can see all kinds of ways of going about it-I'm already GREAT with a rifle (any rifle-doesn't matter-I've not had a miss with a lever gun yet), so I can hold off on the 1873.  So I could get the Rossi, and snag the Taylors.  That'd be $1,700ish, not as much money left to get reloading supplies (which'd save money in the long run), but I'd have a damn fine setup. 

Same token, as I said, I'm REALLY good with a rifle.  So I could get the 1873, and snag the Hombre revolvers.  That'd be $2,000ish, again, even LESS money for the reloading supplies.

The final option I can see is go Taylors and Uberti, for right around $2,400ish.  No money left for ammo, reloading supplies, or even DECENT gun leather.

I've already got a Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme for my main match shotty...

Opinions, thoughts, ramblings, rants, raves, reviews, whatever-please, I'll be biting the bullet (GOD awful puns in this, I know) in the next couple of weeks...

Another option my wife likes-those Laser Engraved "Liberty" revolvers from EMF.  Same price as the Taylors, just not hand tuned...

OPINE AWAY!
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Have Money, Want Opinions
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »
If you are looking to save enough to get started in reloading, then you may not need to save up as much as you thought that you would need to. I use Lee reloading equipment almost exclusively for one simple reason. It's inexpensive. If you are clever and buy pistols and a rifle in the same caliber, you will have only one caliber to reload. A Lee single stage reloader, dies, powder measure, scale, and all of the rest of the stuff that you may need to wet started including powder, primers, bullets and brass will cost you well under $200. Is it the most accuratre reloading system? No, but then again how much accuracy do you need when you are shooting at 12" targets from a range of 15 feet? You can easily reload ammunition to accuracy levels equal to factory ammo. I personally have the Rossi mod 92 rifle with a 24" octagonal barrel in .45 L.C. I paid a little under $600 for it. I have two 7 1/2" EAA Bountyhunters in .45 LC I paid about $350.00 each for them. I have a Stevens 311 that I rebuilt myself that I have about $250 invested in. I am not a competetive shooter. If you were to time me, you could use a calandar to do it, but if you are just getting started in this field, then remember that it will take you a few years of practice and learn ing to get proficientand it is only the very last fractions of a second that you are saving with the multi kilo-bucks guns, action jobs, etc. For learning purposes and for the price of that model 73 you can have all the guns that you need. The costuming, the gun leather, the gun cart and the rest of it........well it will add up, but if you have that much to get started with you have a heck of a lot more than most of us had to get started with.
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline Sir Charles deMouton-Black

• THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 407
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 03:54:48 PM »
Have you been to a club or match yet? That is a great way to get some hands-on with the firearms you are interested in before dropping the "ready" too soon.  You will find friendly Pards to assist, and you might find used guns in your local area to get you going. You might even find a '73, which is usually more suited than either the '92, or Marlin.  Welcome to our sport.
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:09:07 PM »

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 05:51:42 PM »
Dang, at first I thought "someone is finally going to give me money for my opinion" but then I realized you were just looking for opinions about how to spend your money. I have opinions about that, but you lost with all tha talk about how great, no, I mean really great you are with a rifle.

Offline Abominable Bill

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »
Sixgun,
Having been there and done that... sort of...
I bought my dream guns
You only get to go through this life once

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 08:30:37 PM »
Dang, at first I thought "someone is finally going to give me money for my opinion" but then I realized you were just looking for opinions about how to spend your money. I have opinions about that, but you lost with all tha talk about how great, no, I mean really great you are with a rifle.

Well, THAT was totally uncalled for, and a bit rude to boot.  I'm damn good with a rifle-I'm sorry that I'm not playing myself down on that, or what have you.  There's VERY few things in this world that I'm even what I'd call DECENT at, and I'm done "Keeping my head down" as it were.

Thanks for being quite rude.  Really feel included and welcome.

Have you been to a club or match yet? That is a great way to get some hands-on with the firearms you are interested in before dropping the "ready" too soon.  You will find friendly Pards to assist, and you might find used guns in your local area to get you going. You might even find a '73, which is usually more suited than either the '92, or Marlin.  Welcome to our sport.

I have, and I've had hands on with pretty much everything BUT the Rossi.  As far as used guns 'round the area, so far no dice for much better prices than getting new, and I figure for a $25-50 difference, go ahead and get the factory warranty, know what I mean? ;)

<SNIP>

Thank you, sir.  I greatly appreciate the pointers and advice.  The single stage loaders, while cheaper, eh...  I don't have MUCH spare time when I'm not at work/school, and since both my brother and myself are (planning on) going halfsies on it, we figured grab a progressive.  All we have to do is seat the bullet!

Does the Rossi do pretty well?  As I said, it's about the only one I've NOT had experience with.  Hell, first rifle I ever shot was actually a Marlin 1894C in .44Mag. 

As to the costuming...  What costuming?  ;)  I've been involved in the Steampunk community for quite some time, and dress like an 1880s Gent 9 out of 10 times.  In fact, I'm about to head out to the local Hookah Bar with a mate of mine, best waistcoat, trousers, and bowler hat.  I'll also get to break in the new boots my wife bought me.  REAL LEATHER sole.  First pair of shoes what ever I've owned what had a real leather sole.  I'm quite excited about that! 

Sixgun,
Having been there and done that... sort of...
I bought my dream guns
You only get to go through this life once

Very true-but I am young yet!  ;)
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Offline Mean Bob Mean

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 09:03:13 PM »
If I were going the SAA route I'd consider Rugers as they are terrific guns and tuning them should be a little easier.   Auction sites and gunshows, as well as guys getting out of the sport/trading for something else, might yield a cheaper set of weapons.  That would allow you to retain more money for reloading, costuming, etc., putting you "deeper" into the sport upon initial cash outlay. 

While the Rossi may be less expensive, I have never heard anyone who owned both say they preferred the Rossi to the 1873 Uberti.  Cast around, you likely will find a very good one for about 900.00. 

Have fun and best of luck!
"We tried a desperate game and lost. But we are rough men used to rough ways, and we will abide by the consequences."
- Cole Younger

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09:33 PM »
Didn't mean to hurt yer feelin's.  I've tried to make you feel welcome & included, but you did kinda put me off with all that bragging & I tend to be rather blunt (even rude) when I'm put off.  

I like the Rossi '92 & do pretty well with it, but if money was no object & the goal was to buy he fastest rifle, the '73 with a short stroke kit is faster.  On the other hand, Lots of my friends shoot '73s & they're faster than me it's not because of the rifle they shoot. And, they all carry tools & most of 'em carry spare parts but I've never had the need for either.

I don't personally believe that faster is always better, especially when loading cartridges. I've seen lots of people blow a whole stage because their ammo let them down. Without exception they loaded that ammo on a super fast progressive with blue paint & a big price tag.  I use a Lee turret press and can honestly say the only time my ammo lets me down is if a primer doesn't work.

As for pistols, I don't like any of your choices. I'm a Ruger fan.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 09:33:29 PM »
The one match I shot with Stu Kettle, he did better than "pretty well" with it, but that was a GAF match, not a "stand and deliver 10-10-4" match. More like a woods walk shoot. With 15-20 targets it saves a lot of reloading time if you don't miss much.

I used a Rossi in .357 for several years before I came across a used '66 carbine at the same time when I had some cash in my pocket. Both were completely stock, but well broken in. The Rossi was ok, but even the stock '66 was soooo much easier to operate. Accuracy was about equal, though.

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 01:35:23 AM »
So IF I'm thinking right, and compiling this data quite right, the GENERAL consensus is pretty much split down the middle from the advice given thus far...

I can say after shooting Rugers, I'm not too crazy about 'em...  May have just been the grips the fellas had on 'em (I shot three pair, various barrel length-Starting off I thought a 7.5er was what I wanted-then I shot one...  No thanks!), but I just don't like 'em as well as I do a SAA/Clone.

While the Rossi may be less expensive, I have never heard anyone who owned both say they preferred the Rossi to the 1873 Uberti.  Cast around, you likely will find a very good one for about 900.00. 

Have fun and best of luck!

As is, I've got one guy who MIGHT could lay hands on a '73 for a decent price.  I'll give him a buzz when I see EXACTLY (after bills and this most recent car repair) just how much I've got to drop on it (without the wife killing me!).  If I could find one for $900ish, I would probably go that route and just get the Hombre.  I mean, all I need at this point is the match rifle, pistols, and leather.  Reloading is also important, because I can't be dropping $200 a month on ammo.  I don't have that kind of scratch-that's nearly my whole house payment!

Didn't mean to hurt yer feelin's.  I've tried to make you feel welcome & included, but you did kinda put me off with all that bragging & I tend to be rather blunt (even rude) when I'm put off. 

I like the Rossi '92 & do pretty well with it, but if money was no object & the goal was to buy he fastest rifle, the '73 with a short stroke kit is faster.  On the other hand, Lots of my friends shoot '73s & they're faster than me it's not because of the rifle they shoot. And, they all carry tools & most of 'em carry spare parts but I've never had the need for either.

I don't personally believe that faster is always better, especially when loading cartridges. I've seen lots of people blow a whole stage because their ammo let them down. Without exception they loaded that ammo on a super fast progressive with blue paint & a big price tag.  I use a Lee turret press and can honestly say the only time my ammo lets me down is if a primer doesn't work.

As for pistols, I don't like any of your choices. I'm a Ruger fan.

First off, it wasn't bragging.  It's a simple fact-I was raised on a long guns, grew up in the woods, and have been shooting since I was around 4-5 years old.  Again, I suck at most everything in life-I've totaled 3 cars (and been driving right at 10 years), have a failing heart, and couldn't even play high school sports.  When I'm good at something, I make no bones about it.  As my da always told me (because of bad health and getting picked on/bullied about sucking at life in general):  "It ain't bragging if you can do it."

And I CAN shoot a rifle (not the handguns-I ain't great with the revolvers-OR the shotguns).  I've worked at it for a long time.  I don't think it's bragging to say I can shoot, and shoot well.  I'm sorry if that somehow puts you off, but for you to be rude about it-to quote Captain Woodrow F. Call "I hate rude behavior in a man-I won't tolerate it."  You can say it's black and white, blunt, or whatever-fact is, there was no call for it-REGARDLESS of the situation.  I'm reminded of what Thumper told Bambi, actually.

I DO thank you for the information on the Rossi.  Practical experience is what I'm looking for with it.  Speed is not my primary concern at this point, since I realize that no matter how well I do-I am NOT going to be shooting 12-18 second stages (that'd be what 2-3 of the fellas I shoot with do when they shoot).  My best so far has been an (unofficial) time of 26 and some change, 10-10-4, Nevada sweep on the pistols, 10 on 4, no double taps with the rifle.

The fact you've not needed spare parts so far is also appealing.  Not saying I'm rough on my firearms (quite the contrary-I tend to baby them), but it's good to know it holds up.

Again, I prefer SAA clones.  See above.

The one match I shot with Stu Kettle, he did better than "pretty well" with it, but that was a GAF match, not a "stand and deliver 10-10-4" match. More like a woods walk shoot. With 15-20 targets it saves a lot of reloading time if you don't miss much.

I used a Rossi in .357 for several years before I came across a used '66 carbine at the same time when I had some cash in my pocket. Both were completely stock, but well broken in. The Rossi was ok, but even the stock '66 was soooo much easier to operate. Accuracy was about equal, though.

As I said, there's one fella I know who might could lay hands on a decent used "Top Shelf" rifle.  Depending on what I can find one used for, I WILL probably go that path.

Right now (and I've spent the better part of today out at local pawn shops, a couple of gun stores, and a Gander Mountain), after talking with several people, and looking at prices-$420 for the Rossi is looking mighty appealing, since the reloading stations I'm looking at (Lee Load All Shotgun, and one of their progressive presses, can't remember the call sign) will run me right at $350 for the basic setup-that don't include bullets, powder, primers, etc..  I mean, it's great to have a great match rifle (and god knows I LOVE the '73-the one I've handled at a match was smooth as glass and natural as breathing to use), but if you can't afford to FEED it...

'Suppose the only thing what's done for it is call the couple of fellas I know, see what they can get me, keep a check in the pawn shops/guns stores over the next few days, and then bite the bullet depending on what I can find.
--------

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 06:10:02 AM »
 :)  Ah the bewilderment of it .... we are bitten, tainted even obcessed.

Your reasoning not unlike what the rest of us have wrestled ....

Ok then, you've been to some matches and you've handled a few guns.....

You like the clones over Rugers ( I understand that ) and you are looking at the Uberti Hombre.
For the Money best case , last I saw these were $250-300 NIB  your in for $500  a pair... you ain't hurt at all.

Now the Rossi, it too is OK  @ $500 ( $ 450-475 in some cases ) again you ain't hurt .

now some facts .... the Hombre/Millennium is a no frills finish,  they work and can use some work, but out on the box the will work .
I know several shooters that have them .
Same shooters have the Rossi ( by the way they all have 38/357's ) and all are in the game AND economy was their concern.
Just as it is yours

Is it the way I'd go,  or the next guy,  or the next  :-\ No,  probably not .... We are all bitten by the same species bug just a different bug in general.

For me , when I started,  it was a pair of OMV Rugers @ $300 each ( that was NIB box in 1989 ) and Marlin 1894 @ $495 NIB & a Stoeger.

But MY BUG was a History buff , so now all that stuff is gone.
Now it is Colt Conversions , a 73 or Henry , and Muley eared SXS . I've have even changed sanctioning organizations.

My POINT...no one person can advise you  Opinions as they say ....
 in the end it is you, an you personally and your circumstance that get you involved, and then you'll evolve, I can assure you, you will evolve.  

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Abominable Bill

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 07:08:55 AM »
Very true-but I am young yet!  ;)
Sixgun,
While I am no longer a spring chicken, I have reached that midway point in life, where I look back and think to myself, I should have done that different :-\. There seem to be more moments like that than I care for as I chose to take the safer path and in a lot of moments cut myself short.
I started out with an EMF Hartford 92 (rossi) pair of Beretta Stampede Bisleys, and a IAC 1887
The EMF was a great gun and always functioned flawlessly
The 87 shotgun worked better than I did
The Beretta's didn't survive their first match, sent back to Beretta who replaced them.
I then traded them for Ruger Bisleys
I was struck with an unexpected and financially devastating event that forced me to sell all my guns
I was out of CAS for a few years.
I was able to bounce back and now have the guns I always dreamed of and can't wait for winter to pass so that I can join back into the game and spend time shooting with the great gang of folks that do the CAS shooting in my area.

Offline wildman1

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 170
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »
Well ya prolly don't need another opinion but here it is. I have 3 92's, 3 73's, 1 Marlin and my wife jest bought me an '86 Winchester in 38/56. I have done action jobs on 2 of the 92's, ya can run em with yer pinkie finger. I have put in 2 short stroke kits from PGW in the 73's they also run flawlessly, except for extraction. Stock out of the box the 92's have a shorter stroke than the 73's. One problem I encountered with the 73's is when ya get the short stroke kit in the action runs a little harder. If the chamber is a little to big in the '73 the cases will not extract very well. My wifes '73 in .357 does not do this, mine in .45 Colt does. The '92s do not seem ta have this problem. WM
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Offline longinosoap

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 08:19:12 AM »
All good advice. My experience is whatever you get at first, won't be your last. I started off with a 92 in 38/357 bought used for $405. Still have it, very dependable. Used it yesterday for the first time in 2 years. No misses with it in 6 stages. Now my favorites are my 66's. Both are stock, one in 38, one in 44-40 which is my favorite. Have a 73 in 45 that I don't like as much. Also another 92 in 44-40 that is a great gun.

I have a pair of SAA's in 38, one 4 1/2 and one 5 1/2. Very functional. Changed to lighter springs. Very serviceable. Also a pair of 45 Rugers in 7 1/2. My least favorite but very dependable. Just got a 7 1/2 SAA in 44-40. Need to find a mate for it and have not shot it yet but I can see that it will be a steady girlfriend. But my favorites are open tops and cap n' ball in 7 1/2. VERY easy to point and shoot.

Whatever you get at first, won't be your last. Go for the 92. It will make you appreciate the 66's and 73's that you get later on that much more.

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 08:59:52 PM »
Pard my first set of SASS pistolas were the Dakota II's in 45lc.

Once I got them tuned a little they were good guns, in fact i am looking to buy them back from the feller that i sold them to years ago...

The only reason I sold them is I prefer the Open Tops and C&B guns...

i defintely recommend the 1873 rifle and the 1866 yellowboy. I have still seen the ability to get a lightly used 66 every once in awhile around 700.00.

As far as shotgun. I really love sxs with rabbit ears but you can not go wrong with the stoegers...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Offline cpt dan blodgett

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS Conv 2013
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 09:37:05 PM »
You will not save one penny reloading, but will get to shoot a lot more for the money you are willing to spend.
Another thing you will find out if you shoot a bunch of matches and practice regularly is that the guns soon end up costing a lot less than the ammo they burn.

I would go with the Rossi, if you get so good with it you outgrow it.  Then jump on the 73  Who knows, by that time both Winchester and Autoloc 73 may be easy to come by.
Queen of Battle - "Follow Me"
NRA Life
DAV Life
ROI, ROII

Offline RickB

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Black Jack
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 09:48:50 PM »
I totally agree with PR. A brace of open tops (or Schofields in my case) and an 1866 with a SxS mule ear shotgun is a great collection you'll be proud to shoot and show off.
Ride Safe and Shoot Straight.
Rick.

Offline Mean Bob Mean

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 01:57:11 AM »
I totally agree with PR. A brace of open tops (or Schofields in my case) and an 1866 with a SxS mule ear shotgun is a great collection you'll be proud to shoot and show off.

Boy howdy. 
"We tried a desperate game and lost. But we are rough men used to rough ways, and we will abide by the consequences."
- Cole Younger

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »
Six gun, There seems to be a point that we are neglecting here. Are you planning on shooting SASS or NCOWS? It does make a difference in equipment selection. Some guns that are commonly used in SASS are not legal for NCOWS use and the other way around too. You might want to double check the legality of anything that you decide on. Just as an example the Colt Lightning is legal in NCOWS but not in SASS because it's double action. The Hombre is legal in SASS but not in NCOWS because the finiish is not P.C. Those are just two examples, but there are more, so check out the situation. Generally speaking NCOWS is a little stricter on period correctness, even to costuming. They aren't impossible or unreasonable, but they can throw a few things at tou that you aren't expecting.
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
Six gun, There seems to be a point that we are neglecting here. Are you planning on shooting SASS or NCOWS? It does make a difference in equipment selection. Some guns that are commonly used in SASS are not legal for NCOWS use and the other way around too. You might want to double check the legality of anything that you decide on. Just as an example the Colt Lightning is legal in NCOWS but not in SASS because it's double action. The Hombre is legal in SASS but not in NCOWS because the finiish is not P.C. Those are just two examples, but there are more, so check out the situation. Generally speaking NCOWS is a little stricter on period correctness, even to costuming. They aren't impossible or unreasonable, but they can throw a few things at tou that you aren't expecting.

I'm (rather unfortunately) short on time, so proper replies to all them what's gave opinions and whatnot WILL follow upon my free day from both work (and school) tomorrow-assuming I'm not called in on my day off (again)!

Anyway, yeah, SASS.  I didn't even know about NCOWS before joining this site...  Or all the other acronyms (that I still don't know what they mean)!

But yeah, have much work to do tonight! 
--------

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com