Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1286832 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2060 on: May 21, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »
Nerf as in Nerf bars which are small bars at the front and rear of old school sprint cars and old school hot rods. The nerf bars on sprint cars were used by the wreckers and pit vehicles that push started the sprint cars. The sprint cars have an in-out box instead of a transmission. The nerf bars could be used to move another car out of the way or spin them out. We had nerf bars on our sprint car in the early 50's that we ran at the old Amarillo Speedbowl. It was painted yellow with red trim with a 53 Merc flathead race engine, #99. I wish had some of the pictures that they took of it over the years.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2061 on: May 21, 2012, 07:13:28 PM »

NICE Texas Law Dog........  You're ON it!   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

8)

"Nerf" as in "Nerf Bar" is the proper noun........  nerf as in "nerfed" is the verb....past tense... ;) ;) ;) ;)

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #2062 on: May 26, 2012, 05:17:12 AM »
Did y'll see the smile below those sunglasses and cowboy hat....................Ouiiii that was one happy Redneck

43 Long Live the King!
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #2063 on: Today at 03:33:21 AM »

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2063 on: May 26, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »
Look'n over the Qualifying Order for the Nationwide bunch and it looks like the Toad is gunna run his own care today as well as Have-a-wreck in the 33......  Opportunity for some 'citement here...   ;)  ;)  ;)

Only ONE Wallace in the Qualifying Order...  :-\  ...  Herman and Steve still no sponsors....  :'(  :'(  :'(

The Purdy Li'l Girls is going for both the Nationwide and the Sprint Cup...  Busy weekend for her...   8)  8)  8)
No 5 car today....  JR's save'n it for tomorrow I guess...  ;)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2064 on: May 26, 2012, 09:11:38 AM »
Pretty little girl (queen of the jumpsuit) way back in the heap for the 600 hope she can stay outta trouble.
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2065 on: May 26, 2012, 09:24:24 AM »
Pretty little girl (queen of the jumpsuit) way back in the heap for the 600 hope she can stay outta trouble.

The Cope twins - Jennifer Jo Cobb - Sprint Cup Cutie Gals and a few others might have an argument with ya 'bout that "queen of the jumpsuit" thing....... ;D

I say it's ALL really GOOD!

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2066 on: May 26, 2012, 09:59:55 AM »
The Cope twins - Jennifer Jo Cobb - Sprint Cup Cutie Gals and a few others might have an argument with ya 'bout that "queen of the jumpsuit" thing....... ;D

I say it's ALL really GOOD!

Jamie Little fills the jump suit out also but ya's, got stay with the ones you like- I am in lust after Danica
Mathew 5.9

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2067 on: May 26, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »

Jamie Little fills the jump suit out also but ya's, got stay with the ones you like- I am in lust after Danica

Yep she does...  ;)  ;)  ;)

You, however; Have Chosen Wisely!

;D

Time for some Nationwide Qualify'n.. 8)  8)   8)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2068 on: May 26, 2012, 03:56:24 PM »
Roo, I enjoyed seeing Danica in that silver bikini in the Sports Illustrated magazine.   "Lust in the Dust"!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #2069 on: May 26, 2012, 06:49:03 PM »
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2070 on: May 27, 2012, 05:32:28 AM »
welll I am useless now for the remainder of the day.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2071 on: May 27, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »
Dynamite does come in small packages!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2072 on: May 27, 2012, 08:04:00 AM »
The honorary race director. Based on the image I'd say she's qualified 'n maybe filled out a l'il more'n the other one.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2073 on: May 27, 2012, 11:35:11 AM »
Roo, There's another picture of her in a bikini, posed next to a car of some type of car. I don't remember much about the car, but I did remember how she filled out that skimpy bathing suit.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #2074 on: May 27, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »
TLD,Do you mean this photo?

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2075 on: May 27, 2012, 03:37:10 PM »
What photo? ??? ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2076 on: May 27, 2012, 05:38:57 PM »
Buck, You may have to purchase last years  SI swimsuit issue.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2077 on: May 27, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »

;D  ;D  RACE DAY!   ;D  ;D
Looks like the Major and Mr. SSSOOooo Smart's pictures got censored.....  :o.... maybe some folks wanted their Royalty Ducats..

GO 88

Think JR's gotta extreeee measure of Corn Fuel hidden in the roll for the finish this year?.... :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2078 on: May 27, 2012, 05:47:52 PM »
Congrats. to my fellow Scotsman,  Dario Francitti (husband of Ashley Judd) on winning his 3rd Indy 500 win. He joins fellow 3-time winners: Louis Meyer, Wilbur Shaw, Maury Rose, Johnny Rutherford(Fort Worth, Texas), Bobby Unser, Helio Castroneves. Only 3 drivers have won Indy 4-times: A J Foyt(Houston, Texas), Al Unser Sr., and Rick Mears.  The Coca Cola 600 is under way, the first pit stops are being done.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2079 on: May 27, 2012, 06:03:23 PM »
The Prittty Li'l Girl is have'n a hard time runn'n the track and I believe I heard on her Rah-do that she wished Li'l Roo waas there to HELP!

:D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com