Author Topic: For the 44 Russian shooters Brass and dies for sale  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 46
For the 44 Russian shooters Brass and dies for sale
« on: January 18, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
Howdy,

I have over 500 rounds (actually I think closer to 600) Starline .44 Russian brass and a Lee carbide .44 Russian die setfor sale.  Almost all breass is unfired..  I will sell it for a good price, including shipping.  I have one maybe on SASSnet, so he has first choice.  If interested, send me a PM and I will quote price then.

I have switched to shooting a pair of Taylor's forged framed 1858 Remingtons, one a factory gated conversion, and one with an R&D.  I no longer have a gun that shoots them.
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 127
Re: For the 44 Russian shooters Brass and dies for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »
Tuolumne,

Now wait a minute.  Get a firm grip on yourself before it's too late.  It's understandable you are shooting a pair of Remmingtons.  But, since you have the Brass and the Dies, there is a perfectly legitimate and plausible reason to acquire a brace of hand guns to go with the brass.  You can't own too many guns you know!!!

Coffinmaker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com