Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1818343 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #4860 on: December 01, 2005, 07:12:45 PM »
litl' rooster is now in the hay loft splitting a gut laughin'....  Decides he better saddle Pea Eye ifn' he can find him, and bring back our rib eyes,  Scatterin some cracked korn, around the hen house, I whistle fer my loyal horse. He insist it's it's his day off and I want him, I must walk out and get him. Placing the bridal on his head I lead him to a stump so I can get up on him to ride to the barn. Marshall n Sheep trot by, dem 2 sure is funny in a funny way :D
Mathew 5.9

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4861 on: December 01, 2005, 07:28:40 PM »
Since the kitchen is in the house and the dy-no-mite hit Trinty's bunk houde, Delmonico don't know where the pots and pans came from.

Not worry'n 'bout it he sits on the porch and makes 4 foot chicken poops there. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #4862 on: December 02, 2005, 09:44:08 AM »
...Not worry'n 'bout it he sits on the porch and makes 4 foot chicken poops there. ;D
<Arthur's Note: Del, yer not a 4 foot chicken anymore. See below. Not sure what "normal" is though.>  ;D

...Her wand flickers again and Delmonico is returned to normal. "I don't care who he is," she snarls, pointing at the retreating chicken farmer, "but he is not invited back here. He could have hit the house!"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #4863 on: Today at 12:54:04 AM »

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4863 on: December 02, 2005, 10:01:12 AM »
<Author's note: It's normal for Delmonico, which is far from normal for anyone else! :D >

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #4864 on: December 02, 2005, 10:07:47 AM »
<Author's note: It's normal for Delmonico, which is far from normal for anyone else! :D >
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4865 on: December 02, 2005, 10:31:01 AM »
Delmonico still hasn't noticed that he's been chnged back so he has cracked corn for breakfast. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4866 on: December 02, 2005, 10:33:15 AM »
"Delmonico!! Stop pooping on the porch!!" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother grabs up a broom and starts smacking him in the rear with the bristled end of it.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4867 on: December 02, 2005, 11:06:45 AM »
<Least it wern't the baldheaded end of it.>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4868 on: December 02, 2005, 02:06:48 PM »
Irish is surprised when Del poops on the porch, he's also sorry to see the Marshal leave, sice he's taking the years worth of lamb chops with him.  As litl rooster gets ready to head out to find the steaks, Irish figures he'd better saddle up and find out where the rocket took Trinity too.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4869 on: December 02, 2005, 02:30:05 PM »
<Author's note:  Follow the scorch marks headed south. ;D>

After being beat with a broom, Delmonico realizes he's no longer a chicken.  He looks at the scorch marks from the black powder rocket  and decides maybe better fins are needed.  Perhaps even a better fuel. :o  He goes to the hay loft and finds a couple of Trinity's jugs and heads to the shop where he has a barrel of Potasium Nitrate (saltpeter /KNO3)  See a little heat will seperate the O3 from the N and the K leaving 3 moly-que-les of O3 to make the grain alcohol burn faster and hotter. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #4870 on: December 02, 2005, 06:54:05 PM »
 :o

Meanwhile back at Da Dynomite Chicken Ranch, Marshal N Sheep are workin in dar secret labortory.  Marshal had read some papers
about a Madem Cure' and Her work with a strange lead substance She called Radium.  It glows in da dark and fogs photographic plates.
Sheep is working on new type of detonator.  Calls it a Pl238 Krypton Modulator claims it is possible to "blow up da Earth". :o :(

Marshal muses to Himself N says to da Sheep, that might be a tad too much. :(

Goes back to boiling fumming nitic acid, n adding da gylicerine to it (left real fourmula out fer obvous reasons)  Flowers of Nitre' N Sulfric acid.

Tain't makin soap, thats fer shure. :o

Ya need fresh Nitro ta make good Dynomite. :o
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4871 on: December 02, 2005, 07:21:04 PM »
Hearing rumors of the 2 mad sci e tn ist werking on blowing up the earth, I busy my self, digging a a cave under the sod.  It will be big enough to hold my 2 horses and a months werth of supplys and a cache of guns and ammuntion and some coins of silver and gold and water. Being in a sceret location, ifn' I survive I can become the ruler of the entire earth.

In the mean time before I have to chase down 'Rib eye' again, I decide to go head and get him hangin from the game pole. After carefully removing the hide, I hang it over the corral fence behind the barn. Flesh side up so the birds can help flesh it off. Later I will salt it down and take it the hide buyer in town, and sell fer $3. I take the head and tie a rope securely around the horns and throw it in the pond, then stake it off. (to keep the others from tampering I hide it in some brush) After the snappers clean it up I will dry it in the sun and rub some pitch on the horns and sell it later as a buff skull to some townie fer a souvenier, $5. The carcass is now rapped in cheese cloth to leave hanging for a few days.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #4872 on: December 02, 2005, 10:41:54 PM »
Trinity awakens in the sand far to the south.  He isn't quite sure how he got there, but is glad that the binds of the hammock were blown off and he is free to move about.  He starts his treck back to the ranch when suddenly a large piece of wood flies down from the sky and smacks Trinity in the head and knocks him cold for four hours.

When Trinity awakens for the second time he rubs his head and looks at what fell from the sky: "D... D... Day.... Dail's D... Delly... DAIL'S DELLY!!!!!"  Trinity knows where this came from and the only way it could have gotten this far. 

He begins to sob:  "That Miss FFG din't never lahk mah bunkhouse an' now she done blowed it up!" :'( :'( :'( :'(

Trinity picks up one end of the sign and drags it with him as he continues his journey back to the ranch.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #4873 on: December 02, 2005, 11:06:08 PM »
Sod Buster retires for the evenng after another day of husking corn while still on the standing stalk and throwing the ears into the wagon box.  He can average about an acre a day.  His hands are cracked and bleeding.  This is a never ending & unplesant task every late fall and early winter.

Now where did he put that bag balm?  That usually helps his hands feel better.

He goes to sleep dreaming about better ways in husk corn.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4874 on: December 02, 2005, 11:17:14 PM »
After an hour of walking (a record for Trinity) he sits down to rest.  Weariness and the lack of hydration is wearing him down.  He looks back down his trail... he has covered nearly a quarter mile!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4875 on: December 03, 2005, 03:02:13 AM »
After an hour of walking (a record for Trinity) he sits down to rest.  Weariness and the lack of hydration is wearing him down.  He looks back down his trail... he has covered nearly a quarter mile!

;D ;D ;D

Since my horse is already saddled I decide to gather some 2 yr olds colts and drive them to town. (It's getting near the end of the year and don't want to pay property tax on them) They will be shipped to Ft Riley fer remounts. On my my journey back I come along a trail scratched in the dirt and decide to follow. A few hundred yards later I come across a heap in the ground Pea snorts...I know that snort, he knows it is Trinty. Stopping to check on my pard I see he is dehydrated, and grab a small flask from my saddle bags.

Mathew 5.9

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4876 on: December 03, 2005, 10:02:55 AM »
<Author's Note:  If the sign is that important I could sell him a "We Don't Rent Pigs" sign. ;)>

Doing a little chem-as-stree in his head it scares Delmonico and he gives up on liquid powered rockets. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4877 on: December 03, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »
Delmonico comes out of the barn where he's worked all night and sees about 4 inches of fresh snow. ???

<Authors note: It did here last night, over most the state. :D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4878 on: December 04, 2005, 05:33:57 PM »
Perked up (as he always is) by the "hydration" that litl rooster gave him, Trinity is ready to go again.  Luckily, though, he doesn't have to walk.  He ties the board to one of litle rooster's colts and lays down.  He rides back to the ranch in style. 

To litle rooster he says: "Ah maght jus' git used ta this!  ;D ;D ;D"  Ah'm gonna make me one of them Tray-voysey thangs lahk them injuns use when Ah git back to tha ranch... wail... mebbe after you an' me "rehydrate" some more. ;D"

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4879 on: December 04, 2005, 05:45:13 PM »
 :D ;D :D ;D^^^^^

<Author's Note:  If the sign is that important I could sell him a "We Don't Rent Pigs" sign. ;)>

since we don't rent pigs............ we don't need the sign...It looks beter on the Homepage :D

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com