Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1818311 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #1880 on: March 23, 2005, 04:26:48 PM »
Thank You Slim, ;D ;D  oh by the way the 45-70's are blanks for some of the line throwing guns. ;D ;D

Now I know how Russ T. felt when the FFg turned his horse into a slug. ;D ;D  I better go out and bury these other feet, they are startin' to stink really bad. :D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1881 on: March 23, 2005, 04:29:41 PM »
After returning from one of his trips to the future GG has the perfect gift for the FFg. A very nice set of temperd glass windchimes.
And somthing extra incase someone trys to throw them away.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #1882 on: March 23, 2005, 07:48:32 PM »
Since none of them came to supper, Delmonico gathers up the cold food and throws it into the river and washes the dishes.  Later he gets some cold boild tongue out of the icebox, browns it itn butter and has it and cheese on sourdough whole wheat, fresh from the oven with a little fresh mayo and some fresh horseraddish. ;D ;D

When supper is done Duke belches cause horseraddish don't agree with him. ;D

Trinity rides up to the barn and enters where he removes the saddle from his horse rubs him down with hay.  He leaves his friend loudly chomping grains. 

"Hey, Delmonico!"  He calls to the Mr. Potatoe Head Delmonico. "What in tarnation happent to you!  I use that there Teleportation deeee-vice to go visit mah mother fer dinner (where she just happened to visit her family over the weekend in Danville, VA and stopped at Trinity's all time fav-o-rite BBQ restaurant fer take out!!!!) an' look what happens ta you?  We kaint leave you fer no minute!  Do you know how long this is going to last?   ???

Anyway, on the way back Ah happened to see down river from here caught up in the brush this delectible meal jest waitin' fer me!  It were cold, but not bad.   What happened??"

Trinity smacks his lips.  "Say, Delmonico, can we have Hashbrowns in the mornin'?" ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #1883 on: Today at 10:03:32 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1883 on: March 23, 2005, 09:47:50 PM »
FFg again, nuff said. ::) ::) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1884 on: March 23, 2005, 09:56:53 PM »
Del, the coyotes got that new calf. He was still a live when I got out there but had lost a hind 1/4. Got  him hanging out in the barn to buttcher.I will use the back straps for supper tomaro, any parts you want?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1885 on: March 23, 2005, 10:10:38 PM »
Yea save the round off a the undamaged hind quarter, we might ought ta do some German again.  I'll get us some sourdough pumpernickle bread done and see if'n I can find my recipe fer wienersnitzle. 

Should make a SOB stew since the calf was unweaned, but I don't like gut soup. ;D ;D ;D  Bet that cheese eatin' Slim would like it, wonder if'n he knows what a marrow gut is. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1886 on: March 23, 2005, 10:14:24 PM »
I'm thinking Italian for tomaro. Make up some good crusty sourdough for me if you will. Long thin loafs.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1887 on: March 23, 2005, 11:12:52 PM »
I'll get da sponge made up fer it tonight, sourdough French/Eye-tallian bread is a specalty of mine. A'll saute some crushed garlic in a buch a olive oil and strain the chucks out, we can spread that on slice and I got some of dat stinky hard cheese down in the cellar, we can grate it fer the top and broil it a bit.

If ya need some olive oil, get it out of the barrel in the cellar, don't get it out of the tank in the barn.  That ain't olive oil, it's castor oil, and Trinity ate all that stuff I fried in it last night, he's passed out in the yard right now, so lock the door when you go to bed or we'll have a mess in the mornin'.

We'll have German Sat night. can you whip me up an apple studel for then?
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1888 on: March 23, 2005, 11:44:52 PM »
Looking into her crystal ball, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother's eyes narrow down into slits of near anger. Her wand gives a little flip, making sure that the only feet Slim will find are for MRS. Potatoe head.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1889 on: March 24, 2005, 12:02:36 AM »
Delmonico makes the sponge for the sourdough bread and feeds his starter and puts it on the shelf in the cupboard.   As he works gettin' stuff done in the kitchen he breaks a heel on his Mrs. Potatoe Head shoes and falls down.  All bruised up he lays there on the kitchen floor, to battered to get up for about 10 minutes.   :o :o :o :o :o   Even as battered and sore as he is, he gets hot water out of the stove resivoir and does the dishes, dries them and puts them away.   ::) ::) ::)

Before he goes to bed he takes a roll of Sanitary tissue out to Trinity and lays it there beside the prone figure.  He don't want the poor fella to develope a rash, the is a differance between being onerory and mean. :D :D :D :D :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #1890 on: March 24, 2005, 08:29:53 AM »
"Europeans are a bit weird anyway."  ;D

Thanks a million Swim. I needed to be reminded of that.  ::)

PS. Delmonico had it wrong, I would never hang ya.  :o
You're a pal of mine. :D
 I'll just shoot ya in the butt with a tiny weeny little .22 short.  ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1891 on: March 24, 2005, 08:58:35 AM »
Delmonico come limpin' in on his broken high heels and with his bruised knee and reads Scattered Thumbs post.   ;)  "There's a box of 22 Shorts in the top drawer of my desk if'n you need them.   ;D

There is a Stevens Single-shot 22 hangin' above the door if ya need it also.  I'd shoot him in the butt with a 44-40 shot catrigde and #14 shot though, there is a special order Colt Model P with a smoth bore barrel in the bottom drawer along with a couple a boxes of rounds.  I got it from Buffalo Bill. ::) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1892 on: March 24, 2005, 09:10:32 AM »
Delmonico come limpin' in on his broken high heels and with his bruised knee and reads Scattered Thumbs post.   ;)  "There's a box of 22 Shorts in the top drawer of my desk if'n you need them.   ;D

There is a Stevens Single-shot 22 hangin' above the door if ya need it also.  I'd shoot him in the butt with a 44-40 shot catrigde and #14 shot though, there is a special order Colt Model P with a smoth bore barrel in the bottom drawer along with a couple a boxes of rounds.  I got it from Buffalo Bill. ::) ::)

Thanks for the kind offer Delmonico.  ;) I'll wait for Swim to appear and ask him what's his prefferrance.

Or.

I could instead use the old European receipe of just shooting his butt with the 12 gauge mule ear loaded with salt.  ;D

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1893 on: March 24, 2005, 09:59:40 AM »
"Now wait a minute, ST. All my ancestors came from Europe, so I was including myself with that comment."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1894 on: March 24, 2005, 10:29:15 AM »
To show that he wasn't really mad at Slim, Scattered Thumbs points out he isn't calling him Swim no more.  ;D

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1895 on: March 24, 2005, 12:28:54 PM »
"Thank ye, sir. You are a gentleman."  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #1896 on: March 25, 2005, 12:46:07 AM »
Delmonico makes the sponge for the sourdough bread and feeds his starter and puts it on the shelf in the cupboard.   As he works gettin' stuff done in the kitchen he breaks a heel on his Mrs. Potatoe Head shoes and falls down.  All bruised up he lays there on the kitchen floor, to battered to get up for about 10 minutes.   :o :o :o :o :o   Even as battered and sore as he is, he gets hot water out of the stove resivoir and does the dishes, dries them and puts them away.   ::) ::) ::)

Before he goes to bed he takes a roll of Sanitary tissue out to Trinity and lays it there beside the prone figure.  He don't want the poor fella to develope a rash, the is a differance between being onerory and mean. :D :D :D :D :D

Trinity wakes up uncomfortably in a pool of smelly brown liquid ..."mess".  He notes a roll of Sanitary tissue laying near him and around that several ovals, some of them accompanied by smaller circles.  By the regularity of these strange marks, Trinity can only deduce that these are either footprints of some strange creature or they are some form of fancy footwear for a tiny pair of feet.  One of them seems to be missing a piece   ???

Trinity rises and tries his best not to get any more of the liquid poop on him than he already has but it is not an easy task.  He is pretty sure how he knows what caused him to pass out (one of the three jugs the night before), but does not quite know how he managed to "soil" himself so badly.  He thinks it has something to do with Delmonico, though!  >:( >:(

He tramps into the kitchen and up to his room where he falls into bed and immediately back to sleep.  He never even rinses off! ::)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1897 on: March 25, 2005, 12:59:14 AM »
delmonico hobbles around on his broken high heel and grabs a mop and cleans up the stains on his kitchen floor. :P :P :P :P :P

He then goes to his office, writes a letter and as the pony express rider comes by, he hands it to him. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1898 on: March 25, 2005, 07:06:04 AM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother sighs as she looks into her crystal ball. Reynaldo the pool boy hears her sigh and leaps up to offer to rub her back to ease her tension, but she waves him away. With a wave of her wand, Trinity is under a clean coverlet in his bed. His clothing is simply gone, along with the mess on his body. ( She averted her eyes for that part). Another wave and Delmonico is returned to his normal surly self. A third wave and the castor oil in the tank is converted to extra-virgin olive oil.

Only then does she allow Reynaldo to approach and work his brand of magic.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1899 on: March 25, 2005, 09:22:26 AM »
Delmonico looks at the above post and thinks the term Extra Vigin is as stooopid a term as Jumbo Shrimp, or Seanate inteallagence commitee. ::)

As for Virgin wool, do you really care what the sheep did?

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com