Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1814041 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #5820 on: April 05, 2006, 08:48:46 AM »
Slim rides into the dooryard. This time he ducks.  ::) He puts his horse in the barn. He gathers eggs and milch. He takes his warbags, "Mighty Ten", eggs, and milch to the house. "Morning Tom, Stoney."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5821 on: April 05, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »
"Howdy Slim.  I hope your horse is well trained.  Bambino's been takin 'em again."

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5822 on: April 05, 2006, 11:13:22 AM »
"That must've been the horse thief I saw earlier. My horse can smell a horse thief a mile away. He don't like 'em and has a "special" present fer 'em."  ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Advertising

« Reply #5823 on: Today at 08:39:05 AM »

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #5823 on: April 05, 2006, 11:30:41 AM »
Mornin Slim

I taught mine to come on my whistle, Bambino keeps stealin em, an I keep whistlin an they drag im back here, he doesn't seem to learn.  Trinity is a little slow sometimes an he says Bambino is his brother so maybe its a family trait!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5824 on: April 05, 2006, 11:41:16 AM »
"Wouldn't doubt it's a family trait. I'z gonna put this stuff away, grab some coffee, and come back to sit with y'all and jaw some." Slim puts the eggs, milch, and Wiscoooooooooooonsin cheese in the icebox. He puts the "Mighty Ten" by the front door, goes to his room and put the warbags away. As he comes outta his room, he looks at the stairs leading to the cupola and a tear falls from his cheek.  :'( He whispers, "I miss ya, FFg." He goes back to the kitchen, pours a cup of coffee, and joins the pards on the porch.

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #5825 on: April 05, 2006, 03:21:04 PM »
"Wouldn't doubt it's a family trait. I'z gonna put this stuff away, grab some coffee, and come back to sit with y'all and jaw some." Slim puts the eggs, milch, and Wiscoooooooooooonsin cheese in the icebox. He puts the "Mighty Ten" by the front door, goes to his room and put the warbags away. As he comes outta his room, he looks at the stairs leading to the cupola and a tear falls from his cheek.  :'( He whispers, "I miss ya, FFg." He goes back to the kitchen, pours a cup of coffee, and joins the pards on the porch.

:(

Sheep n Marshal remember FFg.
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #5826 on: April 05, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »
author's note> litl' rooster does not like walking that's why the good lord give him a horse. He don't like horse thieves either so stays a saddle for several days. He only tolerates Trinity's brother, cause he rounded up them stinking "woolies"<

Rounding up the unbranded orphan lambs to be sent to slaughter is a breeze, now that they is orphans, litl rooster rides back towards the Ranch With No Name. Following a string of ponies being led by Lucky Irish Tom's horse. Off towards the barn he see's the Utah Sheephearder and da Sheep lurking and lobs a round from the long barreled rifle at them. da Sheep scurries off again the
herder waddles behind..........
  At the house the others sit drinking coffee and eating and reminising ffg,'Evening fella's any leftovers in the kitchen?" 'I see the horses made it back"
Mathew 5.9

Offline Bambino

• Have Horse? Well, not for long.
  • Active citizen
  • World Class Horse Rustler
  • Liked:
« Reply #5827 on: April 05, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »
Bambino listens from the edge of the farmyard to the ramblings of the sheepherder and groans under his breath  "Fellow doesn't even know his ranch in Utah's been cleared out!"

Heading up to the porch, he chuckles as all of the inhabitants start to rise with shocked looks on their faces and then seeing Bambino's size they sit back down.  Lucky Irish Tom is still standing when Bambino reaches him.  He whaps him on the top of the head, knocking him out.  Then goes back down to the horses, ripping two handfuls of wool directly from Da Sheep as he passes.  He turns around and whaps Marshal Harp on the head also.  Returning to the horses, he shoves the wool in the Percherons' ears he starts out again.

The other fellows on the porch stand watching open mouthed. ;D

• Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #5828 on: April 05, 2006, 09:19:41 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

What Bambino dosn't know Mashal has a hard head, ie no effect.  Marshall grabs the Mighty 10 N shoots Bambino in the Buttocks with the Rock Salt. ::)  Bambino spins around N Marshal shoots Him again in cotch. :o

Marshal pulls wool out of horses ears n puts it back on Da Sheep.  Sheep walks over N dumps on Bambino.

Bambino dosn't know the Utah Sheep belong to the Basque, they don't cottin to thieves n maraders--somehow those who do these things wind up with their throgts slit. :o

They know Who Ya is N where Ya live.  Be Afraid, very afraid--their patient, N they never give up. :o

that goes fer You too Rooster, as marshal shoots Him in privets w/da rocksalt. ;D

;D ;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5829 on: April 06, 2006, 08:58:57 AM »
"Hey Tom, what is it with this dillusional horse theif that makes him think we're scared?  Don't he know the only reason he's still breathing is he' Trinity's brother?  Don't care who he's related to anymore, I've killed better men for less.  If he takes my horse again I will shoot him, only I don't carry any rocksalt loads in my scattergun." >:(

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5830 on: April 06, 2006, 11:42:56 AM »
Slim tosses a coupla shells ta Stoney. "These are better than rock salt. Jelly beans!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #5831 on: April 06, 2006, 03:24:58 PM »
Slim tosses a coupla shells ta Stoney. "These are better than rock salt. Jelly beans!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Got any of those in 10ga.?  Maybe can sweetin up this mob. ;D

8)
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5832 on: April 06, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »
"Nope, only 12 ga."

Offline Bambino

• Have Horse? Well, not for long.
  • Active citizen
  • World Class Horse Rustler
  • Liked:
« Reply #5833 on: April 06, 2006, 06:10:22 PM »
;D ;D ;D

What Bambino dosn't know Mashal has a hard head, ie no effect.  Marshall grabs the Mighty 10 N shoots Bambino in the Buttocks with the Rock Salt. ::)  Bambino spins around N Marshal shoots Him again in cotch. :o

Marshal pulls wool out of horses ears n puts it back on Da Sheep.  Sheep walks over N dumps on Bambino.

Bambino dosn't know the Utah Sheep belong to the Basque, they don't cottin to thieves n maraders--somehow those who do these things wind up with their throgts slit. :o

They know Who Ya is N where Ya live.  Be Afraid, very afraid--their patient, N they never give up. :o

that goes fer You too Rooster, as marshal shoots Him in privets w/da rocksalt. ;D

;D ;D
The rock salt bounces off of Bambino's hide and he doesn't turn around.  If he had a "cotch" it might hurt, but since he doesn't he's not worried about it.

The Utah Sheepherder is delusional after his jolt.  He lies on the ground writhing.

Agur Gizonak!  Bambino shouts to the basque farmers as he leaves.  They laugh at the crazy Utah Sheepherder and shout back"Agur!"

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #5834 on: April 06, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »
Trinity walks out on the porch and sees Bambino riding off with the horses.  "Was that mah brother?  Whar's he takin' them horses?"

Trinity calls Slim over and sends him after Bambino, now that he's the official head of the Anti-Horse-Thief Association.  Laughing: "That brother of mine is always up ta somethin'!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

• Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #5835 on: April 06, 2006, 08:33:46 PM »
The rock salt bounces off of Bambino's hide and he doesn't turn around.  If he had a "cotch" it might hurt, but since he doesn't he's not worried about it.

The Utah Sheepherder is delusional after his jolt.  He lies on the ground writhing.

Agur Gizonak!  Bambino shouts to the basque farmers as he leaves.  They laugh at the crazy Utah Sheepherder and shout back"Agur!"

Marshal Who dosn't speak 'whatever' throws feed sack over Bambinos head N whacks Him with 'le Pong' Marshall cast iron griddle. :o  Bambino go down for the count.  Ah ain't from Utah--You little baby N nobody steals Ma Sheep.  Reloads 10ga with #00buck.  Ah don't care Who's brother He is  If 'in He tries to Steal Ma  Sheep, He's going down. >:(

Stoney Ah'll load up some jellibeans in da 10ga. it holds about twice the charge. heh,Heh, HEH! ;D ;D ;D

Marshall's note Little baby is the delusional one 10ga 4&1/2dram/w rocksalt will penitrate over an inch of pine board. :D ;D :o
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #5836 on: April 06, 2006, 09:13:09 PM »
Trinity watches from the porch as the Utah Sheepherder is walking around in circles talking to himself. 

"Ol' Bambino musta swatted him right good.  Poor feller, Ah wonder if'n Ah orta go see if'n Ah kin snap him outta it.  Purty soon, tha wolves are gonna come an' recognize that the Sheepherder ain' himse'f an' start feedin' offa him.  That won' be a purty sight, no sir! 

"What's he talkin' 'bout not takin' his sheep?"  <<looking at the pile of sheep hides that Bambino brought the other day>>  "Looks lahk he done kilt 'em all!  Ah, ain' that Da Sheep he's wearin' on his shoulders?  Ah'll have ta ask him when Slim brangs him in..."

<<Going back into kitchen>>  "Dail, tha Sheepherder done gone crazy... what's fer dinner?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #5837 on: April 07, 2006, 04:20:00 AM »
Trinity watches from the porch as the Utah Sheepherder is walking around in circles talking to himself. 

<<Going back into kitchen>>  "Dail, tha Sheepherder done gone crazy... what's fer dinner?"

Trinity, Utah sheephearder always talks to hisself.........and has been crazy since he got here.

Slim, I set a trap fer the Bigger brother of Trinity, one that his genetic background cain't pass up....We be gittin' the horses back soon.
Mathew 5.9

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5838 on: April 07, 2006, 09:16:42 AM »
"In that case, Litl Rooster, I'm gonna make some oyster stew fer loooonch." Slim goes into the kitchen. He peels and slices some tators and gets 'em ta boiling. He opens a couple air-tights of oysters and pours 'em in a kettle with milch. He put a pound of butter in the kettle and sets it on the stove. When the tators are done, he drains the water and put 'em in the kettle. In a half hour, the stew is hot. He gets out bowls, fills 'em with stew, and sets 'em around the table along the spoons. "The stew is hot! Come and get it 'fore I throw it out!"

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5839 on: April 07, 2006, 10:16:18 AM »
Delmonico goes to the cellar and gets a bunch of the lemons he has in brine to pre-serve them.  He puts them in fresh water to remove the salt afore he makes lemonade. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com