Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820115 times)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #1300 on: February 01, 2005, 09:21:40 PM »
"Why thankee Miss FFG.  Ah shore did need that.  Ah think Delmonico is playing pranks on me again.   

Say, Ah lef a special bottle of brew fer ya in yore room.  I hadda hide it from Delmonico cuz ya know how he likes to watch people get sick and all.  Anyway, this is a special brew made from grains stedda corn and it has a special flavoring.  You need to be careful, because it tastes so much like candy that you can drink too much before ya know it.  ...'Course, "ain' nothing wrong in drinkin' too much", mah granny always said.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1301 on: February 01, 2005, 09:29:36 PM »
Delmonico comes into the kitchen, "I guess I'll put the sredded coconut away till Gopher Grease shows up to make us that German chock-o-lite cake.   I even got a couple of bars of German Brand unsweetened chock-o-lite to make the cake with, comes all the way from New Jersey. ;D ;D  Course German chock-o-lite cake has nothin' to do with the country of Germany. ;D ;D  It is american, the recipe was developed by the "German" chock-o-lite company of New Jersey." ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Slim, yer gonna have to get us a cream seperator when yer back in Wissyconsion this weekend also, waitin' fer the cream to rise and skimmin' it is too much work in this modern world."

Delmonico then sneaks to the back porch and clomps the coconuts again. :o :o ;D :D ;)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1302 on: February 01, 2005, 09:49:44 PM »
Trinity stops dead in his tracks... waits and then runs around to the back of the house.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #1303 on: Today at 01:09:53 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1303 on: February 01, 2005, 10:20:14 PM »
Delmonico has slipped in to the house and has hidden the coconut shells in his desk drawer and looked it as Trinity is comin' round the house.  He closes his office door and steps to the back porch. 

"Did you hear sumthin' Trinity, I thought I heard a rider, but I don't see anyone." ;D ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1304 on: February 01, 2005, 11:44:24 PM »
Lookin' out on the back porch, Delmonico sees no sign of Trinity.  "Well durn, I guess the Ghost of the Dismal River has got him.   Durn I hate to see that happen, I'll bet he screams a lot, just like the last fella that the ghost got." :o :o ::) 

"Durn it's hard to get any sleep when that ghost is doin' whatever it does to make a fella scream like that." ;D ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1305 on: February 02, 2005, 09:20:44 AM »
Delmonico comes into the kitchen, "I guess I'll put the sredded coconut away till Gopher Grease shows up to make us that German chock-o-lite cake.   I even got a couple of bars of German Brand unsweetened chock-o-lite to make the cake with, comes all the way from New Jersey. ;D ;D  Course German chock-o-lite cake has nothin' to do with the country of Germany. ;D ;D  It is american, the recipe was developed by the "German" chock-o-lite company of New Jersey." ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Slim, yer gonna have to get us a cream seperator when yer back in Wissyconsion this weekend also, waitin' fer the cream to rise and skimmin' it is too much work in this modern world."

Delmonico then sneaks to the back porch and clomps the coconuts again. :o :o ;D :D ;)

"Never heard of no cream seperator.   ??? We'z just wait a bit and skim it off the top."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1306 on: February 02, 2005, 10:48:34 AM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother takes some of the top of the cream from the pail to put in her coffee. She takes a sip and gives a blissful sigh.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1307 on: February 02, 2005, 01:35:04 PM »
Well you better be googlein' us up one, they were perfected for the home market in the 1870's.  So if it's the latest and the best we need one here.   ;D ;D  I could go get Grandpa's out of the shed, but it's covered with junk since it ain't been used in over 35 years. ;)   But ya better find us one Slim! ;)

And see if that ghost really got Trinity. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Online Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #1308 on: February 02, 2005, 01:50:05 PM »
Del
Would this one do, or you lookin' for somthin' bigger?
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Online Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #1309 on: February 02, 2005, 01:51:45 PM »
 :o That might be big enough. We only have one cow.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1310 on: February 02, 2005, 02:30:24 PM »
That'll do fer now, but when that line goin' to the Black Hills that CB&Q is buildin' goes up the Middle Loup River, we might want to builld up the herd, we can make more money that GG and Trinity will with their moonshinin', they gonna get caught by the Revenoooers.  Sides that them hills is saterated with illeagal stills, tain't like they got an original Idea. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1311 on: February 02, 2005, 06:23:31 PM »
We be don it all leagl like. Been ta town and got the papper to prove it, just used my kins name. They got a big still workn down in MO. Now we tell the revenoers bout them other ilegal ones and get them shut down.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1312 on: February 02, 2005, 06:35:41 PM »
Hey, I used ta drink that stuff, even been to the deeestillary.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1313 on: February 02, 2005, 08:43:41 PM »
"Then you done been to one of mah decow stills"  Trinity walks into the yard... well, he weaves into the yard.  He offers no excuse to his disappearance last night. ::)

"Gophergrease, good work on them bottles.  They shore look better than mine.  Come on, we gotta get to work transferrin' the brew and then get on the road ta sellin' this stuff!" ;D ;D ;D

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1314 on: February 02, 2005, 09:25:15 PM »
NOTE: I have that jug. aged 15 years befor bottleing, bottem staped 1967.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1315 on: February 02, 2005, 09:46:46 PM »
Suddenly there is a clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop
clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clp clip-clop  clip-clop
clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop clip-clop  clip-clop  clip-clop noise behind the house. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Run Trinity, run, it's the Revenooooers"
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1316 on: February 02, 2005, 10:12:02 PM »
Trinity put this in your jug.

Licorice Root Liqueur

2 1/2 tablespoons chopped licorice root
1 1/2 cups vodka
1/2 cup sugar syrup

To make one unit of sugar syrup:
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water

Bring to boil together, let stand a minute or two before adding to anything else.

Wash and chop the root into small pieces. Steep for a week, strain and filter. Add syrup, bottle.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1317 on: February 02, 2005, 10:39:11 PM »
On hearing the word "licorice", the Frumpy Fairy Godmother retreats to her room with her coffee.

(Ewwie!!!!)

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1318 on: February 02, 2005, 11:11:05 PM »
Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice,
Delmoico likes Licorice.

Delmonico makes a note to keep a stick of Licorice in his pocket from now on to protect him from FFg's, kinda like a wooden stake will protect you from Vampires. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:(

Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice, Licorice,
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1319 on: February 03, 2005, 06:55:07 AM »
In the middle of his litany of licorice, the air around Delmonico shimmers a bit and he turns into a gerbil.

From behind the Frumpy Fairy Godmother's door comes the softly spoken words: "I don't think so."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com