GENERAL TOPICS > Tall Tales

It May be a new month, who knows

<< < (3/25) > >>

Major E A Sterner:
Evening y'all, I spent the day at a gun show representing SASS/CAS, It was the largest show there yet with over 130 tables.I go back tomorrow from 9 to 3, then home for hopefully some time grilling some Brotwurst, hamburgers and Hotdogs with the family.

Silver Creek Slim:
Morning y'all.
Coffee and tea are hot.

'Tis 64 and sunny. "Partly cloudy early. Thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%."

Slim

Major 2:

--- Quote from: Delmonico on May 01, 2021, 06:30:42 PM ---It will be two years in July, just didn't get done.  She complains Riley don't like French fries so no one eats her leftovers.  She's stopping somewhere after church and getting some to eat part and he can have the rest one last time. :'(

--- End quote ---

Its tough, We lost Jake that same month , you may recall....
The older I get, the more nostalgic I become  :'(

Advertising:

Silver Creek Slim:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on May 02, 2021, 09:55:16 AM ---Its tough, We lost Jake that same month , you may recall....

--- End quote ---
Me, too.

Slim

Russ T Chambers:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on May 02, 2021, 09:55:16 AM ---Its tough, We lost Jake that same month , you may recall....

--- End quote ---

Tell me about it! ::) 
I just spent two hours tracking down the location of the house of a Great Aunt on my fathers, mothers side of the family.  She lived in the small town of Cassopolis MI.  We used to go there every other year for Thanksgiving, when I was about 14.  The alternate years the MI side of the family came to our side of the pond in WI.
Don't lnow why I got the bug to find it, but it just came over me! :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version