GENERAL TOPICS > Tall Tales

It's November, what ever, who cares.

<< < (2/36) > >>

River City John:
That's my philosophy Delmonico.
Except for some reason this election the GOP decided I was a closet Republican and I've been receiving from 4 - 8 e-mails PER DAY from Donald, Eric, Lara, Donald Jr., Melania, Sarah, Ted, and Tom, Dick and Harry complimenting me on how fine a patriot I am and begging for money. Every. Single. One. By now I've figured out Trump is desperate for money.

RCJ

Silver Creek Slim:
Morning y'all.
Coffee and tea are hot.

'Tis 27, windy and cloudy. High of 37.

Slim

The Trinity Kid:
Morning all. Happy time change.

30 and sunny in Missoula today, supposed to get around 50.

I solve the political issue by registering as a republican and then voting for who I want. This election I voted third party on everything except president, which was a “hold your nose” affair.

—TK

Silver Creek Slim:
In WI, you do not have to register with a political party even for the primary. I am not registered with a party.

I am resizing range 9mm Luger/Parabellum brass. I am finding some that have a slight "shoulder". Can you shoot 9mm Luger/Parabellum in a gun with a different chamber?

Slim

Delmonico:
I get E Mails from both sides but I don't open them, why would I?  I just don't get the phone calls and the mail.  Wife gets some, I love the regular mail ones where they are going to save on waste and protect the environment.   Makes as much sense as me D friend from High School that drives his "lectric car to Estes Park all the time to his vacation home.  Gonna vote for the one that pisses both flavors of the swamp rats off, for good or bad it sends the message they should have been getting a long time ago.   We are tired of people sucking on the public teat 25 plus years more or less.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version