GENERAL TOPICS > Tall Tales

It's November, what ever, who cares.

(1/36) > >>

Delmonico:
About here, oh and somebody is proud of his bow tie. ;)

Major E A Sterner:
I was just about to start an November thread. Hopefully in 3 days all the political BS will be over and we can get back to our regularly scheduled program.

Delmonico:

--- Quote from: Major E A Sterner on October 31, 2020, 11:30:23 PM ---I was just about to start an November thread. Hopefully in 3 days all the political BS will be over and we can get back to our regularly scheduled program.

--- End quote ---

I hope so, for the most part I'm disgusted with both sides, I won't get deep into it but everyone wants the swamp drained but most keep voting for the same bog monsters, if after almost 50 years in office they ain't done anything productive why would you think they'd start now?   I'm to the point they should get a very limited time to do what they claim and then they should go quietly away, shut up and no pension or other crap.

Advertising:

Major E A Sterner:
Agreed!

Delmonico:
I decided when i turned 18 I was going to be an independant and still am, still convinced belonging to a party makes you part of the problem, not the solution.  Yeah, can't vote in the primaries but figure both parties can show me their best and I can decide from there.   ;)   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version