Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BOLD Chambers

Old Law Dawgs heading to Wagons for Warriors

<< < (6/6)

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: OldSchoolBoy on June 05, 2017, 08:25:13 PM ---Jealous! I just tracked down an Arbuckle's sugar sack of my own, but it's horribly faded. Yours looks to be in amazing condition. Where do you find all of these great relics for your wagon?

--- End quote ---

The sugar sack on the wagon is a reproduction.   I've had it for years and for the life of me have no clue where I bought it.  If I ever find any, I'll make sure and buy a few more.   Many of the antiques on the wagon are found at antique shops or ebay. 

dusty texian:
Hey Txchuckcook , noticed you were outfitted with some real nice block & tackle and all the other rigging. Do you cook at the October Chuck Wagon cookoff in Llano Tx. ? ,,,,DT

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: dusty texian on June 08, 2017, 06:55:04 PM ---Hey Txchuckcook , noticed you were outfitted with some real nice block & tackle and all the other rigging. Do you cook at the October Chuck Wagon cookoff in Llano Tx. ? ,,,,DT

--- End quote ---

Thanks, The wagon is a little living history museum on wheels.   We've never attended the Llano cookoff.  Chuckwagon folks are normally split between the ones who compete and the one who do it for fun.   We're in the "for fun" category.  We enjoy cooking at Cowboys for Heroes and Wagons for Warriors events and a few ranch gatherings.   

Advertising:

Pitchy:
Really enjoyed the pictures looks like a fun event, I love the first picture of the wagon with the ropes and block and tackle on it very realistic.  8)
Thanks for sharing.  :)

Sergeant Klondike:

--- Quote from: Pitchy on June 20, 2017, 06:14:55 AM ---Really enjoyed the pictures looks like a fun event, I love the first picture of the wagon with the ropes and block and tackle on it very realistic.  8)
Thanks for sharing.  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, It's a pretty neat old wagon! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version