Author Topic: Most likely not the right place to post, but I need advice please!  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I have been looking for a pair of tall boots, never at the right place at the right time!! yesterday went into a flea market and found a nice pair of stove pipe boots, cannot rember the brand but it was a good brand nice boots,only thing at bootom of the boots they had 5-6 lace loops and laces, would they look okay? Or if I bought them , should i try and remove the lace flaps?

I will be great full for any and all help!
Thanks Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Wymore Wrangler

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Most likely not the right place to post, but I need advice please!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 10:33:02 PM »
Sounds like you bought a pair of English riding boots, thing they are called jophur's, might be wrong on that, I'd leave the laces, they would look funny if you took out the laces, wear them and have fun pardner...
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Offline The Avocado Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Most likely not the right place to post, but I need advice please!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 11:45:10 PM »
Sounds like you bought a pair of English riding boots, thing they are called jophur's, might be wrong on that, I'd leave the laces, they would look funny if you took out the laces, wear them and have fun pardner...
jophur's are riding pants used in the 1920's and 1930's don't really know what booths he bought ??? Try fall creek sutler for boots...just google fall creek.
"Holy smokes thats a lot of Indians!!".....General George Armstrong Custer 7th Cavalry

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com